Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

Constraints

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Somewhere between consciousness and the darkest shadows of sleep lies a parallel universe where dreams and reality are melded into one. It is a place where we are not bound by earthly constraints and our innermost fears and desires are lived out in the most amazing detail. We, as well as those that came before us and those who come after us, are free to enter and leave as we wish.

It is to that altered existence I find myself increasingly drawn. In that ethereal plane, most responsibilities and difficulties of life are released and I am free to discover innermost truths and to follow the whims of my heart. These are times I have grown to treasure and my visits to this reality occur with greater frequency.

Judgment is not passed and assorted relationships can be explored without fear of discovery or retribution. It is during these precious few hours that those connections that have been severed can once again be enjoyed. And those that have yet to form are brought to fruition.

After hours of indulgence I find myself reluctantly being pulled back to the bonds of this terrestrial plane. I am left with only vivid memories and cannot help but wonder about the authenticity of these times and if I alone participated.

Don't forget to check out and join my newest blog, Two Wheels and the Curves. Join it, like it, help an incredible cause, Motorcycle Travel America. Join for free, help get our numbers up so we can gain sponsors to help those injured and their families.

Peace out, 

5 comments:

Outcast September 25, 2013 at 3:17 AM  

This is a really deep cleansing post that's quite difficult to wrap your head around Diva but I like it all the same. I wish that I could get to that outer plane, that beyond the body, beyond the constraints of humanity feeling but unfortunately I require drugs to unlock it which is a no go for me at the minute. It is an amazing feeling though.

MarkD60 September 25, 2013 at 5:58 AM  

Somewhere between consciousness and the darkest shadows of sleep I dreamed I was sawing a giant wart off my foot the other day.

Susie - Walking Butterfly September 25, 2013 at 4:54 PM  

This is beautiful and mysterious, I like it! I recently had to switch from my prescription sleep-aid to an OTC and now I am dreaming like crazy and I don't want to! I liked just being out and then being awake. Makes me tired to think about dreams and being active all night, you know?

The Bipolar Diva September 26, 2013 at 11:11 PM  

I actually wrote that years ago, after my dad died. for some reason it seemed appropriate to re-post.
Thanks all for encouragement, except mark and his wart!!!!

The Bipolar Diva September 26, 2013 at 11:11 PM  

I actually wrote that years ago, after my dad died. for some reason it seemed appropriate to re-post.
Thanks all for encouragement, except mark and his wart!!!!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP