Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

The Passionate Side of Life

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Thought I should check in, at least. Things have been good, really, really good in so many aspects. There will always be challenges, that's a given. With Jeff, things are not good, but that is in the hands of others now.

On the flip side I have amazing people in my life. There have been disappointments, true colors have come forth, in a few I thought were close, but with that knowledge came true freedom, and less condemnation. It came with a freedom never before experienced. It is to be nurtured, cared for and intertwined.

I have had an awakening of sorts, and I like it. I'm not being irresponsible, or making bad decisions. Over the years I have gotten to know the person, so long locked away, and I like that person, I like the crazy, wild child my father raised. I've made some rather amazing decisions, or rather, they found me, and who am I to turn that away? Life changing moments come at very unexpected times, and when they happen, there is no stopping them, and I don't want to stop them.

It's taken me many years to realize things that should have been realized before. My state of mind is the most important thing, and now it's in a good place with the help of  couple of amazing people. I'm thinking through things carefully, and being very cautious. I believe in the end, all will be as it should.

I want my life to be full of true love, of passion, not really sexual passion, but passion that has for so long been locked away. The passion of looking into someone's eyes and knowing instantly the connection is there.

The light shines bright, it is scary and a path unknown to me before, but it's a path I want to walk, for myself. Selfish? No, I've given my entire life to the encouraging, teaching, and nurturing of others.

Now, it's my time. My time to be set free, to have, and to have freely, not material objects, but feelings  that are emotionally bonded to me, and I to them, in ways unknown before.

I am on a different path, and I like it.


 

5 comments:

cj Schlottman September 11, 2013 at 4:59 AM  

Teri!

I am so glad to hear of this wonderful place where you find yourself at this moment in time. Grab that newfound spirit of your true self and ride!

cj

Outcast September 11, 2013 at 2:08 PM  

It's good to hear you checking in and see you again Diva, sorry to hear that things with Jeff are in the balance but I love your optimism!

UncleGlen September 11, 2013 at 3:47 PM  

Good for you! Interesting too, but good for you!

Karen Mortensen September 11, 2013 at 5:01 PM  

Beautiful. All the best to you on your new path.

The Bipolar Diva September 22, 2013 at 12:15 AM  

Thanks guys, I'm a little freaked, but, I guess we'll see.......

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP