Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

Yeah, Well It Sucks!

Friday, October 7, 2011

My history prof. thinks it's a really good idea keeping us reading, or listening 28 hours a day, 9 days a week. Needless to say I have had no time to do much of anything including reading and writing posts.

I'm SO not liking it. But I just need to get in a groove and re-arrange some things I think and I can get back on track.

Also in between the incessant reading and trying to keep things corralled I've been trying to get a baby shower planned for Miss Sara that is graciously carrying my 14th grand baby.....Jackson. Nana's calling him Jax though.

I can't wait to see the little one, and to see my son hold his son. He swears to me that he's changed diapers before, but I certainly don't remember it. This should be fun. Oh, have I mentioned that they're living with me? Boo yeah!

Hopefully this weekend, I'm in Sunriver totally child and animal-less, I can get caught up on history AND blogs, AND sleep!

Only one problem, there's no Starbucks in Sunriver. bah.

8 comments:

MarkD60 October 8, 2011 at 7:16 AM  

It always upset me that when you're in school, taking maybe 7 classes, every teacher gives enough homework to fill the whole day and night, like they have the only class you're taking.

Karen Mortensen October 8, 2011 at 8:29 AM  

Good luck with everything. How exciting for a new baby to come.

Maasiyat October 8, 2011 at 11:55 AM  

if you figure out the secret of balancing, please let us in on it..sorry I've been absent it's just been one of those weeks/months/life's things..

Monkey Man October 8, 2011 at 12:46 PM  

You'll make it work. Have a great time in SR. Hope the sun shines for you.

Classic NYer October 8, 2011 at 9:19 PM  

Oh man, I'm so glad I'm done with college...

And do there really exist places with no Starbucks? Wow...

Christy October 9, 2011 at 1:56 PM  

It took me a while to get in the groove of school. You have the same problem I did. It's been a while since you needed to be really disciplined about studying. The problem is I still find myself falling into the "putting it off" slump. Then I'm cramming. It sucks but you'll keep plugging along. I have faith in you.

Unknown October 9, 2011 at 5:26 PM  

You can do anything you put your mind too.. Congrats on the forthcoming Jax *ppsstt I would call him the same thing..

Liz Mays October 10, 2011 at 7:08 AM  

Since they're living with you, you won't miss a thing with the baby coming. Yay!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP