Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

Yeah, It's A Meme, Get Over It

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Sitting here watching True Grit waiting to go to my daughter's for dinner and needed something to do, so here it is.

1. Has anyone ever intentionally ripped you off? Or perhaps unintentionally?

This is really perplexing to me, how does someone unintentionally rip someone off? Intentionally? Uh, yeah and they paid big time, around $12,000,000 big time! Read all about that time here.

2. When was the last time that you made a quip that fell completely flat and embarrassed you? You've got to be freaking kidding me! This is me we're talking about here. I do that on a daily basis. I tend to speak or write and then think.

3. When you go to sleep, does it you need to be absolutely quiet or do you need a little noise (radio, TV, music or white)? At night totally quiet, during the day I leave the news on to drown out the fighting minions.

4. Do you have a memorable "ripped clothing" moment in your life? Yeah, ok, so, yes I do and maybe one day again.....or perhaps just a flashback.

5. What's changed on your blog since its inception? ...a redo? ...a change of pace? ...or is it still business as usual?
Remember, this is MY life we're talking about here? Everyday is a change. 
 
6. Can you remember where you were in life ten years ago? If you could travel back in time and whisper something to yourself ten years ago, what would it be? 
Do it now, you'll be a happier person much faster. 

7. Okay, let's have it! What's the craziest, most impulsive thing you've ever done? 
Well I'm quite afraid that I can't post that here. And truthfully that changes daily.

If you were having a bad day what or who would you turn to for comfort?
Karyn, Angela, and I have a few guy friends that know everything and would be there.

9. According to the song White Rabbit, "one pill makes you larger and one pill makes you small". If you were offered these pills today, which pill would you take and where would it take you? Well let us think about this a minute. I think somedays I want bigger boobs, which I really don't need since I'm already a 36E, I used to think smaller but I've lost a lot of weight and I'm cool with that now. I'd probably say one to make my 5'8" so I can still be tall but wear the tallest, most sexy stilettos ever made.

Ciao,
 

7 comments:

Rob-bear September 3, 2011 at 9:31 PM  

You know it's September when people are going back to high school and the first thing they do in English class is write an essay on the topic, "What I Did on My Summer Vacation."
This meme reminded me of those days and essays. Not quite the same, but similar.
Sigh! Yup, it's September. Just over three and a half month to Christmas. But who's counting? Yet.

Babes Mami September 4, 2011 at 9:56 AM  

we all meme it up from time to time!

Debbie September 5, 2011 at 6:38 AM  

fun post...thanks for sharing!!

Claudya Martinez September 7, 2011 at 8:04 PM  

I make quips that fall flat all the time. Whatever. No guts, no glory.

Copyboy September 8, 2011 at 7:33 AM  

It's funny, I think #2 helped you survive / avoid #7.

highheeledlife September 10, 2011 at 5:35 AM  

Great questions and responses ... I can relate to number 2... have a great week-end..xo HHL

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP