Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

Do Ya Think I Can?

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Tomorrow is Friday? As in the end of the week Friday? When the hell did that happen? Did I just type three questions in a row? Do ya think I can write an entire post in questions? Do I think I can?

Why in the hell does Quickbooks claim to be an easy way to do the accounting for your business?

Should I have a round chambered in the Glock 27 beside my bed, or should I just keep the clip in it?

Should I be more assertive in my blog with my political beliefs?

I wonder why I'm not? Am I really that tired afraid of controversy?

Are my aunts shaking their heads at my last question?

I really want my nose pierced, but should I? How bad does it hurt?

Why do my kids think it's so easy and fun to spend other people's money? Where does that sense of entitlement come from?

Why have I not found the time to do something peaceful this week?

Why does that guy at the gym keep asking me out?

I wonder if he's really as young as I think he is?

Why haven't I booked my vacation to Cape Cod?

Is my aunt nodding her head at that last question?

Should I keep up the sugaring or go for the laser?

Where's my new La Perla thong?

Why am I being mesmerized by the Progressive commercial about the "bundler?"

Why are so many people against the Constitution?

Why do people read blogs?

Are we basically a voyeuristic society?

Why am I asking questions instead of taking my medicine and trying to sleep after this hellacious week?


Did I do it, or was it an epic fail?

Why will tomorrow come too soon?



Should I say "goodnight" or "until tomorrow?"



17 comments:

Unknown September 8, 2011 at 9:37 PM  

Hahaha...you did it! Answer: Yes, get your nose pierced...it would be too freaking cute and Yes, It hurts like hell. Almost made me pass out--but I didn't let on to anyone since I was there with my oldest two while they got their belly buttons done. I would love my belly button pierced, but first I will have to find it.

I just said the same thing the other day about kids feeling entitled. Of course that was after my son and one of his friends decided to go on a four hour long cruise to who fucking knows where when they were both supposed to be home. Neither one of them have jobs but sure as hell know how to use a debit card--and not their's.

Nolie September 8, 2011 at 9:58 PM  

Lmao nice post. I always preferred simply accounting over quickbooks but probably because that is the program I learned in school. Here is another question for you. When are you booking your trip to come see me?

The Bipolar Diva September 8, 2011 at 10:19 PM  

I NEED to do that! Wouldn't that be awesome? But never in your winters. I'm a wuss!

Dee September 9, 2011 at 2:01 AM  

You did it! Lol...I think you'd look really good with your nose pierced! Some people can pull it off and some people can't (in my opinion), you're def a can! I'm not gonna lie to you and say it doesn't hurt (like people did to me! bitches lol) but it's wasn't so bad that I wouldn't do it again, and the pain only last for a little bit! I don't know about everyone who has pierced theirs but my nose bled quite a bit.

The only thing that surprise me about my nose piercing is that if I take it out and leave it out for longer than an hour...it starts to close up on me. And I've had mine for over 10 years! Weird!

Ok...that's my two cents lol! Hope you're able to get some rest girl!

Unknown September 9, 2011 at 6:48 AM  

Yes to the piercing something small and delicate like you bwhahah ok ya laughed didn't ya..
UGH don't even get me started on the entitlement thing, especially with a bipolar child... don't even go there.

Classic NYer September 9, 2011 at 4:51 PM  

Should I answer the questions I really want to answer? Am I just as afraid of political controversy as you are?

myinnerchick.com September 9, 2011 at 6:02 PM  

---You have the pink bike, the biker cool clothes, the black heeled shoes....now all you need is a little diamond stud in your cute little nose :))))

Lynda Dishner September 9, 2011 at 7:28 PM  

As I sit here drinking my martini I think I might be bipolar how do you know. I have had so much death in my life among other things and I'm on effexor. What do you think?

Susie - Walking Butterfly September 9, 2011 at 10:11 PM  

Yay you did it. A whole post of questions.
Now don't do it again, really annoying!
:)

The Bipolar Diva September 9, 2011 at 11:05 PM  

Classic, I'm not really afraid of political controversy, just a bit too tired and too seasoned to realize that even though one can make valid points, others refuse to see because they have tunnel vision. I'm tired of wasting my breath on the willfully ignorant.

highheeledlife September 10, 2011 at 5:31 AM  

LOL ... now if we could as easily answer our questions as they so easily flood through our mind , when we are exhausted and unable to really focus. Great questions ... and I would say book the trip to Cape Cod ... a change of scenery is always great for the soul. Hope you were able to get some sleep. Hugs, HHL

Classic NYer September 10, 2011 at 3:10 PM  

Classic, I'm not really afraid of political controversy, just a bit too tired and too seasoned to realize that even though one can make valid points, others refuse to see because they have tunnel vision. I'm tired of wasting my breath on the willfully ignorant.

I'll just pretend that wasn't a dig.

The Bipolar Diva September 10, 2011 at 3:28 PM  

No need to pretend, it wasn't at all. :)

The Bipolar Diva September 16, 2011 at 11:37 AM  

oh, no, no thinking required.. :)

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP