Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

A Favor

Monday, September 12, 2011

I have a favor to ask of you. I know you all know the story of Isaiah, my precious angel grandson. His mom, my daughter Karli, has put up a post in her own words of what happened and the way herpes can affect newborns.

I'd like to ask you to visit her blog and maybe, if you're so inclined, offer her words of encouragement, possibly even follow her. 

It's been seven years and I think she's finally ready to deal with what happened. She's been in a horrible depression; she's had trouble getting her bipolar under control. She hasn't posted in months and I think she's ready to live again.

She's doing well now and is on, what we believe to be, a good medicinal regimen for her. 

Please stop by and help me support her in her long awaited recovery.

Her blog is called "A Bipolar Princess."

Thanks so much!

15 comments:

The Bipolar Diva September 12, 2011 at 6:07 PM  

You're awesome Mama! I love you!

jen September 12, 2011 at 6:13 PM  

That comment was from me, from Brad's computer.

highheeledlife September 12, 2011 at 7:23 PM  

Just popped over .. and the tears just rolled down.. with each one your daughter wrote. She is a very strong young lady .. and I don't know how I know .. but she is going to help many others through what she has experienced. Blessings..xo HHL

Cloudia September 12, 2011 at 7:39 PM  

will do NOW


Aloha from Waikiki;


Comfort Spiral


> < } } ( ° >



><}}(°>

Susie - Walking Butterfly September 13, 2011 at 1:31 PM  

I am now following her and what a gifted writer and story teller she is! She shared her deeply painful story with such grace and gentleness, it was very touching.
She is a beautiful living tribute to her amazing mother!

The Bipolar Diva September 13, 2011 at 2:37 PM  

You all are wonderful. Thank you!

Rob-bear September 13, 2011 at 4:46 PM  

Right. Done.
That bipolar Karli Princess is one gutsy lady.
Does she maybe get that from her mom?

Yaya September 13, 2011 at 8:34 PM  

I'm now a follower of your daughter's beautiful blog.

Mimi September 14, 2011 at 1:08 PM  

Off to check her out!

Hugs & love,
Mimi

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP