Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

Soon I'll Write Again!

Thursday, September 22, 2011

But for now all I have are pictures. No time to write really. But do I ever have a story for you. It'll have to wait probably until I get home on Tuesday night. But here are a few pics anyway.

Somewhere on the way to Santa Rosa

The schoolhouse in The Birds

The church in The Birds





Ron and Teri
Nothing more needs to be said
But of course!
Awesome root beer floats!
Josiah wanted a picture of my hotel bed. He's a creepy little kid!
Pink diamond martini all gone.
The martini fairy visited again
What do you think? Is it me?
Loving Reno
Me and Rhonda
Once more
How can one go wrong with oysters?
Ready for the night
Patron shots and that's all I remember!


8 comments:

Ed Wawrzaszek September 23, 2011 at 3:21 AM  

Beautiful ride wish I were there.

MarkD60 September 23, 2011 at 4:31 AM  

No words and just pics are good! I sometimes have difficulty reading big wurds ennyway.

Rob-bear September 23, 2011 at 6:26 AM  

The adventure seems to be going pretty well.

Liz Mays September 23, 2011 at 8:30 AM  

I love what you've been up to, and man you are hawt!

myinnerchick.com September 23, 2011 at 4:43 PM  

"The Birds" That is sooo cool.
Diva, You are gorgeous. I hate you! Just kidding. Have FUN! Drink lots of those Diamonds. WOOOW. x

Classic NYer September 23, 2011 at 5:55 PM  

What do you think? Is it me?
It's so you!

*coughalsoIwanttotearthatcorsetoffyourbodycough*

Pat September 24, 2011 at 5:28 PM  

Looks like you're having a great time!

I love those shots from The Birds movie. Where were they taken?

Pat September 24, 2011 at 5:31 PM  

Looks like you're having a great time!

I love those shots from The Birds movie. Where were they taken?

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP