Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

Open Road!

Friday, July 22, 2011

There's been a lot crammed into this week. I feel like it's been an entire month long in just seven short days. Most of it I have no memory of, I really think I need to be checked for Alzheimer's, or maybe just cutting back on the benzos might help my short term memory.

One really cool thing I do remember is that Wednesday I went to bike night at Four Corner's Saloon. Isabella was an eye catcher, she especially caught the eye of two reporters. They both wanted interviews, but being that she's a bit on the aloof side I had to do all the talking. It was fun, she was beautiful and the night was a success.


My girl, Isabella

Tomorrow she and I are taking a weekend ride out to Sister's, Oregon. It's going to be great! Mid 80's, sunshine and my girl and me on the open road! 

It'll be nice wind down time from this week. Back Sunday sometime, hoping the kids survive or at the very least don't burn my house down.

Maybe I'll post a few pics this weekend, maybe I won't. We'll see what I get. 

Until next week,

12 comments:

Rob-bear July 22, 2011 at 9:52 PM  

Keep on bikin', Diva. Especially with your sistas.
You can tell us on Monday.
Just keep away from the big trucks.

The Blogger Formerly Known As July 23, 2011 at 3:47 AM  

Stay safe, but have fun!

Enjoy your weekend, Teri

MarkD60 July 23, 2011 at 5:42 AM  

I rekkon this means you got the new tire! Have a fun safe ride!

Babes Mami July 23, 2011 at 7:12 AM  

Sounds fun! Plus now i know a celebrity, hope she doesnt get a big ego!

Maasiyat July 23, 2011 at 3:22 PM  

For about .2 secs I thought "isabella" was your granddaughter lol talk about having alzheimer's there are days when I get half way to the bathroom and can't remember if I was coming or going. Have fun this weekend!! Relax and just enjoy. You definitely deserve it!!

Susie - Walking Butterfly July 23, 2011 at 4:59 PM  

I hope we get to have a link to the article they write! I agree that Isabella is probably a great eye catcher but you my dear friend are not exactly chicken feed you know! (Not sure what that means but my mom used to say it LOL!)

I am sure the reporters spied a pretty lady with a pretty bike and there go, famous!!

Christy July 23, 2011 at 7:11 PM  

Wish I could ride. It would be so much fun. The closest I get is a speed boat on the river.

The Bipolar Diva July 23, 2011 at 9:30 PM  

Thanks everyone. The ride was beautiful, but not good. Safe and sound though.

Just Two Chicks July 24, 2011 at 10:15 AM  

I love Isabella! When my daughter was small, she use to say she wanted a purple motorcycle. Now that she's older and has been on the back of one, she's developed a fear of them.

Wow... I clicked on the link for Sisters, Oregon.... it's looks beautiful! We haven't been to Oregon for a fun trip yet. We've been hitting the same places over and over lately. We love San Diego, Big Sur... etc etc.

I understand the feeling of Alzheimer's... we've been feeling like this ourselves lately! SO, that being said, I guess hitting the same places for trips isn't bad, right? We feel like it's new all over again ;)

myinnerchick.com July 24, 2011 at 5:21 PM  

---Have Fun, Diva. Post some Photos! xx

Sandra July 24, 2011 at 10:34 PM  

You have pink on your motorcycle! Ok, I have got to get me one of those too!...ok, not really, I'm a big chicken, but man! Pink! Seriously! I love that!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP