Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

Missing? Or Was I?

Sunday, July 17, 2011

I didn't realize until I received an email this afternoon that I've been MIA. Thinking back I guess it's true.

The last few days are a blur of sleeping, laundry, arguing and more sleeping.

This afternoon I got this awesome email from a friend of mine over at Chrome On The Range.

Missing: on, or near, the west coast of North America: one Diva.


Blond. Well-developed. Average size for a Diva. Subject to significant changes in emotions. Bordering on insanity (a gift from her children).


May be wearing black motorcycle leathers. Rides a shocking pink Harley Davidson motorcycle.


If seen, please take her to
1. A shooting range,
2. a good "watering hole,"
3. Home.
All, some, or at least the last of the above.


Reward offered. (The reward is the pleasure of her company.)


"Missing notice" posted by



Bear.


He made me feel loved in this extraordinarily sleep filled, tension filled weekend. Sleep is something that I don't get to indulge in as ofter as I wish. Truth is that I've been sleepy all weekend.

I've also been disappointed because of the weather. I was supposed to ride down to Salem for a motorcycle rally but the rear tire on my Harley needs to be replaced I just discovered. I didn't trust riding that far on a "really needing to be replaced" tire in the rain.

So, thank you to Bear, it's nice to be missed. Now, it's time for some more Diva hibernation.

14 comments:

Kim Bee July 17, 2011 at 11:00 PM  

Found you on the over 40 page. Thought I'd pop by and say hello. Feel free to pop by if you get a chance. Kim
http://losingitlikealunatic.blogspot.com/
http://cravingsofalunatic.blogspot.com/

Babes Mami July 18, 2011 at 3:14 AM  

awww...what a sweet one!

MarkD60 July 18, 2011 at 4:48 AM  

Glad to see somebody found you and brought you back to "all of the above"!

Carrie July 18, 2011 at 9:09 AM  

Love ya Diva, missed ya too but I was pretty busy too this weekend! *hugs*

Monkey Man July 18, 2011 at 9:38 AM  

Yes. Thanks to Bear for giving you a wake up call. You are missed.

Liz Mays July 18, 2011 at 10:55 AM  

A little hibernating is good, but not too much, you hear?

Jones Family July 18, 2011 at 11:38 AM  

Sometimes we divas just need to hibernate. Go, recover and recoup so that you can come back to us!

Mimi July 18, 2011 at 2:44 PM  

We'll be here when you are able to un-hibernate!

Hugs & love,
Mimi

Cheeseboy July 18, 2011 at 3:17 PM  

No one's ever worried about me enough to write such a thoughtfully hilarious email. You have kind friends.

Glad you are back.

Maasiyat July 18, 2011 at 3:43 PM  

Hibernate away. Even Divas need a bit of hibernation every now and then.

myinnerchick.com July 18, 2011 at 4:12 PM  

---Bear is Awesome.
So R U Diva xxxx

hugzzzzzzzzzzz

Rob-bear July 18, 2011 at 4:44 PM  

Just remember: summer is the wrong time to hibernate. We Bears know.
Blessings and Bear hugs!

Susie - Walking Butterfly July 18, 2011 at 9:04 PM  

He really has the gift of encouragement doesn't he? That is a great notice, what a sweetheart. He'll just LOVE being called a sweetheart! LOL!

Just Two Chicks July 19, 2011 at 9:24 AM  

Good choice not to ride in the rain on a bad tire!! That's the teacher in me talking, by the way. I'm constantly given a hard time when I say... "God choice!" Or worse... "Your making a bad choice right now..." Ha! Try using that on an adult who is not happy :)

Love the missing notice!! I like the phrase "Well developed Diva!!" Cute, cute!!!!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP