Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

Harley's And Ink

Wednesday, February 29, 2012



I totally meant to have this kick ass post today, but I got lost in fixing my books for work, homework, making chocolate vodka infused strawberries, awesome Jello shots with lemon jello and sweet tea vodka in orange peel wedges and all the other things that come along in my daily mess of a life.

Why all the alcohol you ask? Well my brother is coming up to visit and I only get to see him tomorrow. I'm leaving town Friday for a business (read mostly pleasure with a little business thrown in) trip. So we have to get our party on while we can.


Eric AKA Uncle Moose


I haven't seen my brother in forever and I can't freaking wait!

I also wanted to introduce you to Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl. She interviewed me the other day about my Harley and my tattoos. She's a great writer and a wonderful blend of sweet and sexy. You can find my interview here.


So swing by and say hey. I think you'll like her.

 Oh, and wish me luck I have this nagging feeling there will be a surprise quiz in algebra tomorrow.....ugh!


ciao,


12 comments:

Outcast March 1, 2012 at 2:48 AM  

Here's hoping you have an excellent day with your brother, I bet you can't wait! Those jello shots sound and look amazing as well by the way, innovative to say the very least.

Tami March 1, 2012 at 4:15 AM  

Have a great time with your brother!!

MarkD60 March 1, 2012 at 4:25 AM  

I will definitely check out your interview, after work...

highheeledlife March 1, 2012 at 6:03 AM  

YAH!!! There is nothing like a visit with a sibling to make ones day perfect! Sounds like you will have some wonderful nibblies!!

You WILL DO GREAT on any quiz you may have!! You are one fantastic and determined lady!! off to read your interview.... xo HHL

Unknown March 1, 2012 at 6:27 AM  

I hope you don't have a pop quiz, have fun with your brother. Try not to have too much business and not enough pleasure on your trip hun

Classic NYer March 1, 2012 at 1:24 PM  

Hey, no fair! There were no vodka-jello-filled-lemon-peels when *I* came over!

Okay, fine, I'm over it, but seriously, how do you make it stay in the peel??

Impulsive Addict March 1, 2012 at 2:15 PM  

Ummm...did you say chocolate vodka infused strawberries? YES PLEASE! I'll send you my address. Momma NEEDS some of that right now!!!

myinnerchick.com March 1, 2012 at 3:43 PM  

--Those shots look FAB!

Have fun w/ your brother.

I'll go check out your interview.

Xx

Christy March 1, 2012 at 4:43 PM  

Well you know I'm wishing you all the luck with that quiz.

I'm glad you get to see your brother.

Just Two Chicks March 1, 2012 at 5:15 PM  

Have a good time with your brother and a safe/fun trip!! I wanted to make those jello things, but Karen said they looked like vaginas. LOL Since we're lesbians, we didn't want to push the envelope with our new straight friends, and their husbands!

The strawberries I made were awesome though, and no one went home feeling liquor deprived ;)

The Bipolar Diva March 1, 2012 at 6:29 PM  

My brother ended up not being able to come up after all. He works for American Airlines and was traveling, while he has a higher ability to get on flights, the person he was flying with is lower on the totem pole so they couldn't get seats. :(

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP