Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

The Stronger Force

Thursday, February 9, 2012



The fog has lifted, the clouds have fled

And with them went the barrier that had prevented

The radiance of the sun from being impressed upon my soul

Its essence able to reach the innermost depressions of my being

While being anxiously absorbed by my parched and trampled spirit

Benefits of this new found energy are difficult for my mind to recognize

Instead it fears that the strangeness brought forth may instead singe my naked soul

Logic and heart will bond and the perfect balance Intended by the Creator will be experienced

One day surely the haze will come again but its grip quickly loosed by the brilliance of this radiance

And this light shall remain the stronger force.

10 comments:

Outcast February 10, 2012 at 2:30 AM  

Glad to hear things are sounding better Diva, let's hope that fog has cleared and will never come back although that might be too much to ask I guess!

highheeledlife February 10, 2012 at 5:59 AM  

Beautifully written... xo Blessings HHL

Christy February 10, 2012 at 10:02 AM  

Those cloudy days really suck don't they?

Tami February 10, 2012 at 10:47 AM  

Beautiful. Did you write this?

The Bipolar Diva February 10, 2012 at 11:59 AM  

@Tami, I sure did....

@Two Chicks...thank you!!

@High Heeled...Thanks!

Mad Mind, yes they do. hate them

@Yeamie....thank you! although my doc yesterday said he could feel the "energy and tension" of possible hypo mania...ugh, I hope not. But it always scares me when I feel good that a shoe is going to drop.

Susie - Walking Butterfly February 10, 2012 at 12:20 PM  

Enjoy the present. Revel in it and squeeze all you can out of it!
Why not?
Love you!

middle child February 10, 2012 at 5:38 PM  

Beautiful. As are you. Kisses.

myinnerchick.com February 10, 2012 at 8:43 PM  

~~And this light shall remain the stronger force.~~

Yes! Xxx Kisses for you, Diva.

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP