Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

The Prayer Brought To Life

Sunday, October 12, 2014

I find it comforting, although through torrents of tears, how people that have made the choice to see through veiled eyes, that have yelled, screamed, and have believed many falsehoods, still find a way to attempt to to quench the never ending aching void in their hearts.

They watch my moves. Are they searching, reading, because their hearts know the reality of situations and they, themselves, feel the burning flames of unconditional love neither they, nor I, can deny?

I realize the anguish, and tears, flow freely on both ends of the spectrum. I cry, they cry, especially the hearts of those so small, understanding is beyond them at present.

It's also reassuring, and warming, to know they care enough to read, to watch, to know in their hearts, as I do in mine, the love between a mother and a child, and her children, will never die.

My part is to step back and wait. It's hard, but is the only way to make the day, the hour, the minute, knowing, they will, one day return to the unconditional love that cannot be broken between the mother and the child she carried for nine months, fought for, fought with, cried for, prayed for, and lived for.

I was thinking last night, tears flowing freely, and without cease, of gifts, acknowledgements of love from afar, that have no place to be sent, no address, no numbers, where my adoration, my never ending devotion, can be received, and realized in a tangible way.

Know, the answer to my deepest prayers, never a day goes by without you, and the small ones, in my mind, my heart, and my spirit. How can it? Your pictures surround me. My blood runs through your veins, and your love, confusion, and heartache, through mine.

I love you my child, my Princess, and those surrounding you. Our hearts are intertwined, and will be throughout eternity, of that I am certain, as are you. I know you cry, as do I, and how I wish I was there to hold you tightly, and wipe the tears from your beautiful green eyes, and the small eyes of those caught in a tornado.

Right now, a trip to Papa Hadyn's and a day watching movies in mommy's bed would be a dream come true. 

Unconditionally, forever and always,

Your Mom, your friend, and the piece of your heart neither you, nor I, can ignore.

4 comments:

Karyn October 12, 2014 at 1:34 PM  

Time heals everything Teri- remember patience is a virtue......

Just Miss C October 12, 2014 at 2:20 PM  

This is a beautiful post. I don't have kids but I do know of the unconditional love I feel for my mom. We have our ups and downs like everyone does but it truly is an unbreakable bond.

The Bipolar Diva October 12, 2014 at 6:44 PM  

I know Karyn, I know she's hurting, we all are. Time, only time.

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP