Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

Emotions, Excitement, and Exhaustion

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

With some personal turmoil, the last year or so, I feel that I'm being pulled in so many ways, down so many paths, all to try to survive, to make a living, to enjoy life.

Work has been so much fun, and this new project will be so very exciting, but it takes much energy, and there is no pay, yet. We're hoping for a great payout, but right now it's a crap shoot.

I do have some back up plans, one of which has already started, but then again, all the work to get it going, and no pay yet, is exhausting.

Then, there is a third, that I'm working on. I'm working for free now, to gain a resume, so I can dazzle those that delegate. 

None of the projects I can speak of in detail of yet, but I dream of the day I can.

My life is upside down, in one way, and on the fast track, in another way. There is no down time, no time to chill, to do nothing, and that is something I need right now.

I'm moving again, and packing has commenced. That, too, is kicking my butt. What do I take, what do I store?

Some of the items I was looking at were my grandmother's diamond encrusted watch, her jewelry, and my mother's wedding ring, her jewelry, and even my own. Those, to me, are the most important things, the most valued items, I have.

I cannot wait until the day I can give my granddaughter my mother's wedding ring, put it on her finger, and watch her eyes sparkle. It got me to thinking that I need to ensure those items go to her at the right time. When she's 18? 21? Or when she gets married? I know the time will present itself when it's right.

I look around my apartment, and there aren't many things here to pack really, but what to do with it all, where to put it, is always on my mind.

I was in a production meeting today, and so many things were decided. Then the door was shut, and advice given, good advice, and reassurance. But bottom line, we have a plan, dates scheduled, and it's all coming together!

It's been nearly a year in the working, and to see it come together is exciting. It has been a hurry up and wait thing, but we're in the final stages. A few things happened that changed our course, but I think it's for the better. It's exciting, scary, and I'm so ready to get to the finish line!

So much is happening, none of which I can really write about, yet, and not having the outlet of writing has been difficult. But with my personal life upside down, my possible careers exciting, and the future uncertain, I'm still making it, one step at a time.

I'm holding my head up, I refuse to speak with drama, or write libelous pieces. It's unfortunate that there are those that seem to froth at the mouth, for bits of gossip to turn into mountains of things so far from the truth, that they are alien, and so far from reality it's crazy. I refuse to do that.

I'm beginning to become surrounded by friends, real friends, that are emotionally supporting me right now. The true colors of people come out when there is difficulty, some put on blinders, and are so easily swayed by their ignorance, and others are non biased, and there to help.

I think I see a rainbow, a real rainbow.

Lovingly,

10 comments:

Unknown October 7, 2014 at 11:44 PM  

I'm very glad for you with your options open to you in every direction. If you need to talk I'm here, come bend my ear, many of my friends do anyway. It'd be nice to have a beautiful blond bend my ear for a change. ;)

Bob

The Bipolar Diva October 8, 2014 at 12:55 AM  

thank you Bob, I'm so honored to be your friend!

MarkD60 October 8, 2014 at 5:57 AM  

My sister has my Grandmothers wedding ring. I don't know when she got it, but what a treasure!

UncleGlen October 8, 2014 at 3:38 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
UncleGlen October 8, 2014 at 3:39 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
UncleGlen October 8, 2014 at 3:40 PM  

Hang in there Teri... it will all get better eventually. I feel your pain on moving too.. I hate moving! Good luck with everything!

Diva (in Demand) October 8, 2014 at 9:18 PM  

You were on my mind today...not sure why you just were. I hope all the things you've got going on turn out to be fabulous!

8 Ball Brian October 9, 2014 at 7:39 PM  

If you think about ti...your life right now is, in a way, so totally bi-polar...Exhilerating, but exhausting...a lot of work, but no pay (yet ;) )....draining, and envigorating...it is all so you. Wishing you the best in all things for my favorite Diva.

Just Miss C October 12, 2014 at 3:59 PM  

Wishing you luck on all your projects. I know at least one if not all will work out for you. I can't wait to see what adventures await you. It looks like your life is taking a turn for the better. I'm moving as well. In less then a week so I can relate to all the stress and decisions that go along with that. I only have a handful of treasured possessions and things that I cannot leave behind.

The Bipolar Diva October 12, 2014 at 6:43 PM  

Thank you Miss C, stress abounds, but I have to keep my eye on the rainbow that is out there somewhere.

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP