Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

Good To Be Out!

Saturday, October 11, 2014

It's been a long few months, trying to get work going, lots of thinking, and alone time, lots of a lot of things.

I was invited to go to a couple of events today and just didn't have the energy, but when The Enforcer texts and says, "answer your phone," I do and there were a ton of people yelling, "WHERE ARE YOU?" I had no choice.

I threw on some clothes, ran a brush through my hair, and did as asked, well as demanded....I jumped in the car and took off.

I'm so glad I did. I needed a night out with old friends, laughter, nothing heavy to think about, just eat, talk, and laugh. There were a lot of people I knew, a lot I didn't, and many I hadn't seen in a very long time.

Yes, The Enforcer knew what I needed, I'm not sure how he always seems to know things like that, but he does.

I fight him usually, he calls me Boss, but I think it's the other way around?

All around, a wonderful night with friends.

The Enforcer

















3 comments:

Just Miss C October 12, 2014 at 2:21 PM  

looks like you had a great time! it is wonderful how our closest friends always seem to know what we need before even we do sometimes.

The Bipolar Diva October 12, 2014 at 6:42 PM  

it was a lot of fun, and so needed. And, yes, they certainly do.

Unknown October 13, 2014 at 4:37 PM  

I wonder how it feels to be the best looking person in your group??? Never mind I already know! :) I'm kidding, I'm glad you had fun you deserve some fun.

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP