Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

Dear John

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Dear John,

I love you. You've brought so much laughter and joy into my life since I met you. I hate to see you go, but the opportunity is too great for you to pass up.

Last night I went to the Goodbye Party for a member of our cast, John.

John's not only a member of the cast for our upcoming series, (that may, or may not, have something to do with a Biker Diva, Harleys, people, and journeys of many types) but he's also a dear friend.

I love getting texts from him. They always start out with, "Hey Blondie!!" I've never seen him any way but happy and smiling.

Last night was bittersweet. Knowing he's moving so far away is not something I like much, but I know we'll always be friends, and we will see him again. His happiness is the most important thing to me. No matter where life may lead him, he'll always be a part of our team.

Here's a bit of the fun with all the gang last night.





Ran into Brad, one of the guys that sold me my first Harley

Intense interrogation!





Lunch after our first shoot
I'll miss you John!

xoxo

3 comments:

Just Miss C October 26, 2014 at 10:01 AM  

It looks like you had a great night out. It is always hard saying goodbye to friends. Hopefully you two can stay in touch.

The Bipolar Diva October 26, 2014 at 10:03 AM  

we had a great time! Yes, I'm sure the film crew will make their way down to John! I'm not letting him off the hook! lol

MarkD60 October 27, 2014 at 6:53 AM  

Usually Dear John letters aren't so nice. Looks like a great time!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP