Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

May Be Missing For A Bit..........

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Facebook status copied, because it's been a freaking long-assed, horrible day.

I may be away for a bit, I'll try to sit for while and explain it all soon. Maybe while I'm sitting in the hospital waiting for my husband to awake.

But here it is:

Since so many of you already know some of what has happened today, I'll fill you in on what we know so far. Jeff was in a severe motorcycle accident this morning. He was life flighted to OHSU and is in ICU. He has a fractured shoulder blade, multiple broken ribs, a partially collapsed lung and a fractured pelvis, that's what we know so far. He's heavily sedated now and probably will be for a few days. Right now it looks as if they decide he needs surgery to repair his pelvis, it will be Monday or Tuesday. He doesn't have access to a phone, his phone is at the police station in McMinnville and I can't pick it up until Monday. You can always contact me if you wish. I may not be able to get right back to you, but I will eventually. My phone number is in my about section and feel free to text if you want to. If you are a believer, we'd like to ask you to pray for his recovery, and how we're going to handle his recovery and work. Oh, and for my friends that are asking, "but what about the bike?" haha, it's in remarkable condition I'm told, just a little fender damage, and he has no road rash. He's a little pissed they had to cut his leather jacket though! And he was so funny, he asked me if I could sneak Martini, our yorkie, in to see him. I guess we can facetime him so he can see his baby! If anyone feels left out, or upset because I didn't call you, you have to understand that I thought others would make calls, I was swamped, and truthfully I can't remember who I talked to today or not, I couldn't think about much at all. But I apologize, there was so much going on, I just couldn't do it all. I delegated a lot of it to others. I had to focus on my husband.

Joshua, if you're reading this, please, please call me. 

Ok, now sleep.


 

21 comments:

Anonymous,  April 28, 2013 at 2:45 AM  

i really hope everything will be ok,, try to rest. x

Outcast April 28, 2013 at 3:41 AM  

I don't know what to say right now Diva except for how I really hope with all my might that Jeff makes as swift a recovery as possible. That list of injuries is absolutely terrible but hearing that Jeff is in good spirits and joking about your dog is a good sign to me, a really good sign and I hope that he makes a full recovery as soon as possible, just terrible news all round but all you can do is stay positive just like it sounds Jeff is doing.

Rob-bear April 28, 2013 at 4:45 AM  

OMG Diva! That's awful!!! Blessings and Bear hugs from the Great White North. For everybody!

The Queen April 28, 2013 at 5:53 AM  

Oh Diva,, I am so sorry. Your Royal family is throwing all it's love and support behind you.

If you put a facebook page up to update the masses, let us know so we are not bothering you when you need to be resting.

YOU MUST take care of yourself while the doctors and nurses are taking care of him. Words from one that knows, there will come the time when it will fall on your shoulders to help him, and you will need to be at your best.

I love you..

Hugs from Oz..

MarkD60 April 28, 2013 at 5:55 AM  

Hope he makes a full recovery.

PrincessMommyPants April 28, 2013 at 6:53 AM  

You are in our thoughts and prayers. So sorry you are dealing with this ~ here's to hoping for a speedy and full recovery <3

W.C.Camp April 28, 2013 at 7:32 AM  

Wishing you the best. So sorry for your continuing challenges. Hang in there and know that we are all thinking of you and yours and hoping for a fast recovery. W.C.C.

Karen Mortensen April 28, 2013 at 8:03 AM  

I am so sorry about this. Good thoughts and prayers coming your way for a good and speedy recovery. Here is a (((hug))) for you my friend.

Red Shoes April 28, 2013 at 8:18 AM  

Oh man... prayers and best wishes coming your way.

~shoes~

Susie - Walking Butterfly April 28, 2013 at 10:06 AM  

Oh Sweet Girl, I am so sorry this happened and will definitely be praying for your man! Love you T, Susie

Karen Greenberg April 28, 2013 at 11:57 AM  

You and your husband are in my thoughts. I'm glad to hear that he is doing well enough to ask you to sneak the dog in.

Angelwithatwist April 28, 2013 at 12:27 PM  

OMG honey good grief. I am so glad he is okay considering.. Sending tons of prayers and healing thoughts to you and him. Absolutely you better rest woman.. God will provide never fear..

middle child April 28, 2013 at 9:31 PM  

All I can give you are love and prayers.
God will supply the strength and comfort.
You are always in my thoughts.

The bipolaRNurse April 29, 2013 at 2:07 AM  

I hope he is alright. Hang in there XOXO

Masshole Mommy April 29, 2013 at 2:40 AM  

So sorry to hear about this. I am sending some virtual hugs and positive thoughts your way.

jenn April 29, 2013 at 8:52 AM  

oh, my dear. i'm glad i came over today. i'm so sorry this happened. sending hugs and prayers your way. let me know what i can do for you.

Momma Fargo April 29, 2013 at 12:12 PM  

Prayers and hugs your way!

jen April 29, 2013 at 12:25 PM  

Teri--I can't believe this. Especially since he just had his knee surgery as well. I hope all has been evaluated by now and that the doctors know what they're dealing with and how to fix it. Sending up a prayer for you guys, and I'm hoping his ornery streak kicks in to help him heal. The ornery ones usually do get up and about sooner than most.

Jen

The Bipolar Diva April 29, 2013 at 6:23 PM  

you guys are amazing. thank you so much.

Princess Kate April 30, 2013 at 8:19 AM  

I'm so sorry that I haven't stopped by in awhile and just saw this today. I am a believer and will pray for a speedy recovery. Take care.

Snowbrush May 2, 2013 at 9:01 AM  

I'm so sorry, Diva. Let's hope it all heals quickly. If all he has are broken bones, maybe it will.

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP