Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

New Adventure!

Friday, January 18, 2013

I'm embarking on a brand new adventure and with that comes stepping out of my comfort zone. I have a twelve year old partner and a ton of stuff to learn.

 A couple of weeks ago one of my friends was telling me of this new business she was in and before I knew it Jakob, my grand son, was online and signing up! Well since he's 12 he couldn't sign up alone, so Nana stepped up and signed up with him. Oy Vey.

It's a direct marketing business and it really is kind of cool. It's called "Origami Owl." Basically it's customized lockets. Turns out, they're beautiful and so much fun! I made one for each of my girls for Christmas and I got one as well. Then I made another for myself honoring my mom and dad and my Texan roots.

The company's idea is to "tell your story" buy choosing a locket, charms, and a chain that "tells your story," or the story of someone you love.

Jake and I spent today going through our first big order for our launch party and I'm really getting excited. I think it will be fun.

Our website is http://jakobandteri.origamiowl.com You should take a peek and maybe you'll find something you love!





This is the necklace I made to honor mom and dad. It's a silver locket with crystals, a silver back plate that says "believe," a cowboy boot (of course), a jet (my dad was a pilot), a crystal heart for my mom, and a tiara for me. Then I added the dangles you see. When I got it all put together I completely loved it!

I placed an order for more stock tonight and ended up buying things for another necklace for myself. This could be dangerous! Jakob is already dreaming of paying for medical school with his part of the income, and me? I'll just be content to watch it grow.

Here's our facebook page, stop by and give us a like!
http://www.facebook.com/jakobandteri?ref=hl




 

13 comments:

Mom January 18, 2013 at 9:47 PM  

Good luck with this new adventure. Great success.

Princess Kate January 19, 2013 at 6:52 AM  

I love your new bobble. The minute I saw this I thought of Anna and her son. I'll definitely check it out. Thanks.

Princess Kate January 19, 2013 at 6:56 AM  

I love your new bobble. When I first saw this, I immediately thought of Anna and her son Jack. I will definitely check it out. Thanks and good luck.

Outcast January 19, 2013 at 9:26 AM  

Best of luck with this new life venture Diva, hopefully it turns out to be very successful because you deserve that!

Anna Whiston-Donaldson January 19, 2013 at 11:18 AM  

I remember reading about how this company was formed! Very cool. And what a neat kid Jacob is for wanting to do this. LOVE IT!

The Bipolar Diva January 19, 2013 at 2:18 PM  

Kate; check it out, it's pretty cool!

The Bipolar Diva January 19, 2013 at 2:21 PM  

Anna; he's pretty industrious! I had him over today making labels, sorting charms and chains, etc. He left with a bunch of catalogues, business cards, and such. His plan is to hit every teacher in his school. lol. the boy has spunk!

Classic NYer January 20, 2013 at 1:46 PM  

That is very cool, and good luck. Or should I say good "lock"?

Pat January 21, 2013 at 7:35 AM  

I have seen this before and thought they were cute. Didn't realize that a person could be a part of this company. Good luck with your adventure!

The Bipolar Diva January 21, 2013 at 10:38 AM  

Yes, Pat, you can and so far I think it will be a lot of fun....we'll see!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP