Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

Sunday Stealing

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!!!



Today we ripped off a blogger named Metalmom from the blog I Don't Want to Hear About It. We will do the fifty questions in two parts. She explains that she got it from Robin from the blog Libra Girl. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing






 

Sunday Stealing: The Too Tired to Think Meme, Part 1
 

1. You have 10 dollars and need to buy snacks at a gas station. What do you get?
Cheetos, Moon Pie and a Sobe.....hey it's balanced enough!

2. If you were reincarnated as a sea creature, what would you want to be?
 A Seahorse, or a really cool mermaid....a shimmery mermaid!

3. Who’s your favorite redhead?
Lucy of course

4. What do you order when you’re at IHOP?
Ok, so what is IHOP?

5. Last book you read?
John

6. Describe your mood.
kind of eh, it's just been on of those years.

7. Describe the last time you were injured.
The last time I was REALLY injured was when the lady ran me over when I was on my motorcycle. When I was somewhat injured I had been drinking and I fell flat on my butt bruising the heck out of my arm.

8. Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with?
Angela with some pineapple infused Patron and a Dodger shirt. We'll see if she reads this. I'll get a nasty text I'm sure. Thing is I have no idea who the Dodgers are?

9. Rock concert or symphony?
Most likely rock

10. What is the wallpaper of your cell phone? The number? (We'll just say "hi" - promise.)
It says "Sometimes I pretend being normal but it gets boring so I go back to being me." The number is 800-IM CRAZY

11. Favorite soda?
Cream Soda

12. What type of shirt are you wearing?
Harley, as if I have anything else?

13. If you could only use one form of transportation?
That's a hard one. I like all of my transportation.

14. Most recent movie you have watched in theater?
RED

15. Name an actor/actress/singer you have had the hots for.
Johnny Depp and George Clooney as long as he didn't spew his political view points

16. What’s your favorite kind of cake?
Lemon

17. What did you have for dinner last night?
hahahahaha, I'm too embarrassed to say

18. Look to your left, what do you see?
3 paintings that a friend in Puerto Vallarta did for me

19. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
I don't wear shoes with ties

20. Favorite toy as a child?
A clown, I think it's pretty sad that when my grandkids answer this their answer will be an iPad

21. Do you buy your own groceries?
Sometimes.......that's a main reason I got the kids all a debit card....I HATE buying groceries!

22. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
Of course. I know a couple that do and that it will never change so be it.

23. When was the last time you had gummy worms?
years

24. What’s your favorite fruit?
cantaloupe 


25. Do you have a picture of yourself doing a cartwheel?
Oh God, let's hope not!


3 comments:

Outcast July 22, 2012 at 5:16 AM  

I loved all of these answers Diva although as an American I'm pretty surprised you don't know what an IHOP is. I wonder what meal could be so glad that you're too embarrassed to tell as well, it must have been a bad one!

larainydays July 23, 2012 at 8:05 PM  

Admit it, you had the same dinner I did...ice cream.

Claudya Martinez July 25, 2012 at 3:15 PM  

I think you are already a really cool shimmery mermaid.

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP