Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

I've Never Done This Before

Monday, March 5, 2012

So here's the deal, let's see how well you know me. Come on, there's a $25 Starbucks (of course) gift card in it for the winner.

I've got some questions for you and the one with the most correct answers will get the gift card. If there's a tie I'll have my yorkie pick from her little dog hat. Remember that kid's book,  "Go Dog Go?" You know, the one that had the dog par-tay in the tree? Not sure why I thought of that just now. Oh well the mind of a bipolar diva.

I'll link back to the posts with some answers so you've got a shot and some will jut be too easy. So ready to start? They'll begin easy and get harder as they go along. Unless my short term memory loss kicks in and I have a problem.

1) How did I get the title to my blog?
2) What kind of motorcycle do I ride?
3) What color is it?
4) Where did I meet the swinging elf?
5) What CD did I think I should put int he CD player during "The Bath?"
6) What do I HATE in my bed?
7) Where am I originally from?
8) What did I do face to leg combat with?
9) What was the post about that I thought was too important not to read?
10) What did my psychiatrist tell me to do one time?
11) What made me come unglued?
12) What did I conquer that was physically enduring, besides getting off the couch to go to Starbucks?
13) My grandson that died, what was his name?
14) What did the valet at Morton's Steakhouse do to nearly get a stiletto to the throat?
15) Why do I like handcuffs?
16) Why did I need Sacajawea?
17) Where were my kids dancing? (What Street?)
18) Why did I consider divorcing my husband?
19) What kind of sunglasses do I wear?
20) Where was I going when my motorcycle was totaled?

Ok, so contest ends March 19th.

10 comments:

Unknown March 5, 2012 at 5:39 PM  

1. Because you are a Diva who was recently diagnosed with bipolar and who better to have bipolar tendencies then a Diva right
2. Duh Harley
3. Pink of course
4. in the palace the night the bipolar princess stayed and the ambien virgin played fast and loose with her sleeping medications. ahem. He was in the wall
5. Blue Six
6. Crumbs
7.Texas
8.Spider
9.Herpes Virus undiagnosed while pregnant and during delivery
10. Pierce your nose
11. Unruly kids out of school and parents that have issues controlling them
12. Teh Devil's tail
13.Isaiah
14.slammed the door on your mercedes
15. Because the man who hit your son and left him for dead was wearing them.
16.You got lost at the River with your kids
17.Fremont
18.Cause he ate all your chocolate
19.Chanel
20.Crescent City

Outcast March 5, 2012 at 6:02 PM  

I really hope you don't mind me commenting on here Diva even though I'm not answering the questions, if you do just don't approve this, it's okay.

But yeah, I haven't been following you enough to know the majority of these answers and don't want to embarrass myself with a lowly score so I'll just leave the answering up to everyone else, good luck guys! Can't wait to hear the answers, I feel horrible to know you lost a grandson too, I can't even imagine that pain...

Dazee Dreamer March 5, 2012 at 8:46 PM  

Damn, I would love that card, but I think my brain has gone into hiding. I do know you ride a Harley tho. and it's pink.

Rob-bear March 5, 2012 at 9:10 PM  

This is way too hard. I am a Bear of very little brain and tough questions confuse me. Especially when I haven't been able to hibernate and it's almost spring, which means I won't get a chance to hibernate this winter and I'll suffer from Generalized Crankiness like the rest of the Bears who didn't get to hibernate this winter.

And you think your life is tough! Sheesh!

Besides, I don't drink coffee at Starbucks. I prefer Tim Horton's. But I drink hot chocolate there, not coffee. Moreover, you don't know who Tim Horton is (unless you've just googled him).

Phil March 6, 2012 at 4:47 AM  

Hmmm, do I just cheat and look over at Angel Shrout's answers???

Yeah, so I'll get sent to detention for this. (I sure hope the detention monitor is HOT, er... I mean not too strict!)

Just Two Chicks March 6, 2012 at 8:13 AM  

I know some, not as many as I should!! This requires a visit to Texas, Starbucks, and a long talk. Hell, Starbucks would be on me!! :)

The Bipolar Diva March 6, 2012 at 8:55 AM  

Two Chicks;
I'm gonna take you up on that offer!

Phil: Of course you can cheat. That's what life's about, right? lol

Bear; Let's have hot chocolate! I'll even learn who Tim Horton is!

Dazee;

you know all about me! Heart you!

Yeamie:

haha, no, not at all.

Angel, what can I say? what can I say?

Karli March 6, 2012 at 9:50 AM  

I knew I would probably be disqualified so, I, just wrote my answers down WITHOUT using the links and only missed 5 questions. Pretty good for not using your cheating links!!! lol

The Green-Eyed Brat March 6, 2012 at 3:08 PM  

Yeah I knew most answers without looking...i knew I'd be disqualified as well...

The Bipolar Diva March 6, 2012 at 4:23 PM  

Neither of you would have been disqualified!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP