Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

Teachers Pet

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I am SO not a mommy blogger, but what the hell.  This is making a kid squirm so I'm all down with that.

Last night I got a package, I freaking LOVE packages! I'd been waiting on this one forever. I ordered this top from Free People :





My damn mailman hates me. He marked it "moved left no forwarding address." WTF? I've lived here for 14 long years. I'm still waiting on my Nike package too. Andrea, see what you can do about that one will ya?

Anyway I was so excited to finally get the package after waiting for what seemed like months that I tried it on immediately. It was HOT, I mean smokin' hot and I love it! Although I have to admit the top looked SO much better on me since I have, like, a hundred times bigger boobs than the girl in the picture. (Yes, I've had too much iced tea and cake frosting today and I'm giddy.)

I pranced out into the living room where everyone, including my 13 yr old, was. He took one look at me and said in a desperate voice,

"Mom, you're NOT wearing THAT to the meeting at school in the morning are you?"

Hehe, I love it when they ask me questions like that.

"Of course I am! Isn't it beautiful?"

My poor son began shaking his preteen, freaked out, fuzzy little head and pleaded, "Mom PLEEEEEEZE don't wear that tomorrow, pleeeeeeze."

That's when EVERYONE jumped in, "Mom you have to wear it, it looks GREAT!"

"Mom, please, please don't wear it. All the teachers were totally checking you out last time. Then they look at me all weird the rest of the day."

"Well would you rather me wear my leathers with my tattoos showing?"

"Yeah, cuz that's cool!"


26 comments:

Just miss c June 7, 2011 at 4:06 PM  

Too funny! That is an awesome top.

Dazee Dreamer June 7, 2011 at 4:11 PM  

I totally want to see a picture of it ON YOU. I wish I had your body

Unknown June 7, 2011 at 5:05 PM  

Umm I want one keep my boobs give me her waistlline.. and I will wear it Friday to the BBW meet up in Lexington Friday. Totally wear it to the teachers meeting roflmbo

MichaelHarley June 7, 2011 at 5:58 PM  

If you wore that in person I think I would freak too... in a good way. :-)

Brenda Susan June 7, 2011 at 7:32 PM  

Oh yah that so happens to me aalll the time! Oops, nope it doesn't, my top is about 100 times SMALLER than the girl in the pic! Love you!

MarkD60 June 7, 2011 at 8:22 PM  

So why didn't you post a picture of YOU wearing it?

The Bipolar Diva June 7, 2011 at 8:25 PM  

I just may have to do that Mark...

Classic NYer June 7, 2011 at 8:37 PM  

OMG your kids are fantastic!!!

btw, you know my email address... right??? (and you know why I'm reminding you as well.)

The Bipolar Diva June 7, 2011 at 8:41 PM  

yepparoos Classic, I have it! ;)

Dee June 7, 2011 at 9:40 PM  

Lmao! My son "forbid" me from going to his school! His senior year he didn't even bother to tell me that he was getting four awards...just so I wouldn't go to the ceremony. They're so "sensitive" at that age!

I bet the shirt looks gorgeous on you!

The Bipolar Diva June 7, 2011 at 10:10 PM  

MC~ the kids think I'm the EVIL mom! lol

The Random Blogette June 8, 2011 at 12:17 PM  

Oh nice! I need to terrorize my children like that! I bet that top looks hot on you! Better than it would look on me!

Snowbrush June 8, 2011 at 1:03 PM  

So, why isn't that YOU in the photo with your new top? I had much rather see it that way.

The Bipolar Diva June 8, 2011 at 1:12 PM  

Snow;

I'll do that just for you, when it finally warms up around here!

Cheeseboy June 8, 2011 at 2:05 PM  

As a teacher, I can honestly say that the male teachers would have appreciated it.

Ducky June 8, 2011 at 4:34 PM  

That's beautiful! And what fun it must be to torture the kids....bwaahaaaaa

Maasiyat June 8, 2011 at 6:17 PM  

If mommy bloggers were like you I would so be into mommy blogs.

Claudya Martinez June 8, 2011 at 8:26 PM  

That top could not handle my nursing boobs. Glad you got it in time to make a kid squirm.

Copyboy June 9, 2011 at 9:53 AM  

Am I creepy if I ask to see the final photo?

Pheromone Girl June 9, 2011 at 8:30 PM  

Hey, wait - I work for Nike, anything I order seems to end up in the UPS guy's special closet...

I do have these really sexy Cole Haan heels...

The Bipolar Diva June 9, 2011 at 8:44 PM  

Pheromone girl....tell them to get on it for me. I was in the employee store the other day and looked for some sexy Cole Haan pumps....but none :(

W.C.Camp June 10, 2011 at 9:35 PM  

Make sure next time to walk to the kid's conference with some tissue hanging out of your waist band. I did that a couple of times and the kid never bugged me again to go to PTA meetings so she could get brownie points with the teachers! W.C.C.

Unknown June 22, 2011 at 11:39 PM  

That is just way too funny g. It's been a while since I've been on facebook so I didn't know about going private thing a majig, so add me back, you have the email address already. Thank's and ya know, embarrassing our cbildren is all part of the job! Love IT!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP