Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

Randomness

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Since I won't be writing today I've decided to link up with Sunday Stealing. Why am I not writing? Well last night I had a bout with racing thoughts. Before I was diagnosed I thought the barrage of fast thoughts when it was time for sleep was normal, that it was something everyone dealt with.

Apparently not. They just don't stop and I find myself going over and over the same thing in my head for hours on end. Usually I stay pretty heavily medicated during sleeping hours to quell the assault. For some damn reason known only to the Bipolar gods they wouldn't stop. Today I'm tired and in a pretty shitty mood. I mean, after all, Divas need their sleep, right? Right.

It's a gorgeous day in Portland and I should be out riding my motorcycle. But I think today calls for questions, then a nice, long Diva nap. Kids will be banned from the house or will place duct tape, pink duct tape no less, over their mouths and tiptoe lest they wake the sleeping beast Diva.

So here goes. Let's see if I can get some imagination in the answers and who knows, they very well may spark and idea or two for later.


Cheers to all of us thieves!

41. Who was the last person you went shopping with?
My credit card. Not a person you say? Well my credit cards and I are very well acquainted and have quite the relationship going on.

42. What is something you need to go shopping for?
probably groceries. The kids are tired of eating kibble.

43. Do you have the same first name as one of your relatives?
Not. But my dad did give me my middle name after a famous dancer of his day. Evidently she had great legs. lol, Leave it to my dad.


44. What kind of car do your parents drive?
Sadly they've both left this planet. But Mom drove a Jaguar and Dad a truck.

45. Are you rich?
I think you'd have to ask Obama that question.

46. If you could spend one intimate night with a celebrity, no questions asked, never to see them again, who would it be?
As long as I didn't have to listen to them carry on about their political views it would be George Clooney or Johnny Depp......I mean you can't stop with just one!

48. What famous person do you look like? Feel free to use this facial match program by clicking here. Show us at least the celeb photo.
So I did use the facial match program and apparently look the most like Andrea Bowen, uh who is she? And Anastacia and Teri Hatcher. WTH, well that's what it came up with.

49. What is the most daring thing you've done recently?
You really, I mean really think I'm going to tell you that?

50. Say you were given a pregnancy test right now. Would you pass or fail?
Oh Sweet Jesus, Mary and all the saints in the heavens I damn well better FAIL! After all my first doctor of choice, Dr. Kevorkian, just died.

51. Which sex scandal of the last decade bothers you the most?
I'd have to go with John Edwards on this one.

52. Do you know anyone in jail/prison?
Does knowing someone that puts them there count?

53. What are your plans (or what have you done) for this weekend?
Today, sleeping, tomorrow hasn't arrived.

54. Have you ever woken up and not known where you were?
uh, *hangs head in shame*, hell yes

55. What were you doing at midnight last night??
Writing

56. Last restaurant you went to?
Roadhouse!

57. How many hours did you sleep for last night?
I'm guessing about 2

58. Which is more distracting: Sexting while driving or sex while driving?
Sexting for sure, not that I've ever done that.....

59. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
Most probably only the one's reading this

60. Have you ever changed your clothes while in a vehicle?
Oh course! Now on a motorcycle it's quite the trick. 

Enough of sitting in Starbucks. I'm going to go see if I can sleep after a few espressos. 

21 comments:

Karen Mortensen June 25, 2011 at 12:03 PM  

Hope you are able to get some sleep. That kind of thing happens to me sometimes. I hate it.

Unknown June 25, 2011 at 12:40 PM  

OH I HATE that with a passion. That is what my panic attacks are. Just totally off the wall fears and thoughts that go over and over and over, and of course build in their danger level. I am still recuperating from that night and last night when I hit my pillow around ohhh 5 am..

The Bipolar Diva June 25, 2011 at 12:45 PM  

Angel, I woke up with a panic attack this morning too. What's that all about?

Mimi June 25, 2011 at 2:35 PM  

My brain is exactly the same lately. I'm begging my husband to do anything to amuse me to distract me.

I'm totally with you on the Johnny Depp answer!

Hugs & love,
Mimi

myinnerchick.com June 25, 2011 at 3:27 PM  

Interesting info, Diva.
I love a bit of Randomness :) xx

Rob-bear June 25, 2011 at 4:11 PM  

Oh, Diva; sleepless in Seattle, or Portland, or anywhere else, is really, awfully, terribly, horrid. So, it seems, is what goes on inside your head when you're sleepless.
To get your best sleep, get a fierce guard dog to chase those dreams away. And to keep you from going into panic mode. Or a guard Bear!
Sigh. Divas, above all, need their sleep. That's where the pampering begins! Right? Right!

Monkey Man June 25, 2011 at 4:59 PM  

Hate those race brain nights.

Dazee Dreamer June 25, 2011 at 5:41 PM  

If you can change clothes while riding your Harley, you would be the coolest person I know. Ok, you already are, but NO ONE would ever pass you up.

Cheeseboy June 25, 2011 at 5:46 PM  

Agreed about the Edwards scandal. That one will be difficult for anyone to beat, although I am sure someone in Washington is up to the task.

Your mom drove a Jag? That is awesome.

Classic NYer June 25, 2011 at 6:36 PM  

59. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
Most probably only the one's reading this


Holy shit, you're right! Hey... how did you know anyway? ::suspicious eyes::

Courtney June 25, 2011 at 8:23 PM  

Loving your answers. Some are just too funny. Hope you get some good sleep tonight, Diva!

Cloudia June 25, 2011 at 8:27 PM  

let's ride!


Aloha from Waikiki :)

Comfort Spiral

><}}(°>


><}}(°>

<°)}}><

W.C.Camp June 25, 2011 at 10:40 PM  

HA NEWSFLASH ... I am thinking about you as I write this comment!!! Thanks for the insights! W.C.C.

ShannonW June 25, 2011 at 11:07 PM  

I vote for Johnny Depp! I hope you were able to get some rest.

Unknown June 26, 2011 at 12:03 PM  

It's funny, I realized when reading your response to whether or not someone is thinking of you that OF COURSE someone is thinking of you if they're reading your responses to a meme. It made me feel really stupid for the effort I put into mine lol.

Unknown June 26, 2011 at 4:09 PM  

LOL, changing in a motorcycle would be tough.

http://carabossesbedchamber.blogspot.com/2011/06/sunday-stealing_26.html

Anonymous,  June 27, 2011 at 5:39 AM  


oh.. so nice post.)
Love your blog.))

I now spend a survey of bloggers with such questions.
1. Why did you create a blog?
2. For whom you taking him? Want to be popular?
3. How long will it keep going?

Anonymous,  June 27, 2011 at 5:51 AM  


oh.. so nice post.)
Love your blog.))

I now spend a survey of bloggers with such questions.
1. Why did you create a blog?
2. For whom you taking him? Want to be popular?
3. How long will it keep going?

Cheryl June 27, 2011 at 1:55 PM  

Ugh. I hate those kind of nights and mornings when nothing is right.

In other news, I've got George Clooney so you'll have to go it alone with the other guy.

Jacky aka Queenijax June 27, 2011 at 4:11 PM  

sorry about the racing thoughts. i get those too. effing sucks. me likey your blog. :)

Kimberly Walker June 29, 2011 at 12:13 PM  

Ha! I like # 41! I love my credit card as well!

Stopping in to see how you are... been so busy lately. Hope all is good.

Just noticed my cute cat button has my old link to it... I finally purchased my own domain. Was about time!

Anway here's the new button code if you'd like to update it... hopefully! Hint! Hint!

It wont let me include the button code... grrr to Blogger and Google! The button code is updated on my blog anyway if you need it.

http://www.aspicyboycatandmyfatass.com/

All the best,
Kim
A Spicy Boy, A Cat, and My Fat Ass

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP