Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

Daiquiri Danger

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

It seems that having four "Dig Me" daiquiris with rum floaters wasn't such a good idea for me last night.

Yeah, it was a lot of fun, lot's of laughing, dancing, eating and letting go of all of the tension of the past months.

Afterward I made my way back to my room. I climbed into bed and was asleep in no time.

The thing about drinking anything means that it has to come out. I hate getting out of bed to go to to the bathroom, but it had to be done.

As soon as I walked through the bathroom door I was on the floor. I'm not sure why I fell, but I ended up flat on my butt with my legs straight out in front of me. I cut my hand and have a nasty bruise on my arm. I have no freaking idea how it all happened.

I guess no more floaters on daiquiris for me. Good thing I go home tomorrow, I think.


16 comments:

Classic NYer February 8, 2011 at 9:44 PM  

Ouch... watch out for that floor, mama.

Dee February 8, 2011 at 10:36 PM  

I have to ask...what is a floater?

SherilinR February 8, 2011 at 11:18 PM  

every time i ever drink, i wake up with bruises that i can't remember getting.

Miss Sadie February 8, 2011 at 11:47 PM  

Diva has "floaters" on daiquiris.

Afterwards, Diva floats along until she crash-lands.

It's all basic physics. Makes perfectly good sense. Unfortunately.

Yeah; maybe leave those floaters alone. They're a bit hard on your bod, seems to me.

But what does a Poodle really know about anything?

Safe trip home!

MarkD60 February 9, 2011 at 4:35 AM  

Hope you didn't hurt yourself. When I fall, it hurts the next day...
That seems like it was a short vacation.

Unknown February 9, 2011 at 6:57 AM  

I love you, my dear, but it's a *tiny* bit hard to muster much sympathy for your HAWAIIAN hangover! :)

XO
Safe travels back home!

The Bipolar Diva February 9, 2011 at 7:24 AM  

Dee, a floater is another shot they put on top of the drink :)

Monkey Man February 9, 2011 at 11:21 AM  

What a crappy ending to what sounded like a prety good night. Must admit....I'm with Tricia. 41 degrees in hometown.

Unknown February 9, 2011 at 11:43 AM  

Lol. Sounds like you're having a great time. Bing flat on your ass is way much more fun in tropical locale. :) Beats being flat on your ass at home any day.

Mimi February 9, 2011 at 12:40 PM  

It's always a crap shoot whether or not drinking is worth it too me. So sorry you fell!

xoxo

Sey February 9, 2011 at 2:32 PM  

Oh my, hope it didn't hurt that much. Your vacations is over? Hope you enjoy and had fun.

Dazee Dreamer February 9, 2011 at 6:30 PM  

omg sounds like something I would do.

e February 10, 2011 at 4:24 PM  

Ouch... feel better Diva.

I have the Stylish Blogger Award for you, I am sure you have received it many times but your blog is too awesome to not pass it on to you :)
Congratulations I am passing on the stylish blogger award to you! http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_StEqIPl7rPk/TVMAj-MffcI/AAAAAAAAAMc/u6On_MmPfPk/s1600/awardstylish-blogger.jpg
~Michelle XOXO

myinnerchick.com February 11, 2011 at 11:09 PM  

~~Just found your blog, Diva.

Lovin' it....

Kim ( myinnerchick.com )

Cheeseboy February 12, 2011 at 6:07 PM  

Sounds like quite the evening. Intense.

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP