Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

Sneak Peek In Pics

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Wind farm
Courtesy of Motorcycle Travel America  

My enforcer

Most of the group!

Way Cool!


Da girls!

Hey, I just noticed, two for the price of one! Must have been before the fall 


I love him!

My and my daughter, Nikki


He's cold

Doing what they do













Total attitude here



At Fenders, our East side home base


AND of course to EVERYONE that is contributing to this massive undertaking!!
And thank you to the cow that died to be my rug


5 comments:

cj Schlottman June 4, 2014 at 8:29 AM  

Great photos, Teri! I don't have a guess, but it looks like an awesome group!

cj Schlottman June 4, 2014 at 8:30 AM  

Great photos, Teri. I don't have a guess, but it looks like an awesome group of folks!

myinnerchick.com June 4, 2014 at 2:11 PM  

Love the tattoos.
Do you ever take a bad photo?
damn youuuuuuu.

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP