Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

It Didn't Stop There!

Monday, June 9, 2014

On the plane home from Texas, incredible trip, although I didn't get to see my brother's and their wives as much as I wanted. I barely saw Sydney and Josh, and no Emi, Andrew, Meagan, Ryan or Rylie.

I did get Brat time, but need much more, and I finally got to see the family I spent more time with than with my parents, and it was awesome!

Dawn and Eric were busy with wedding preparations, and Joel and Tina were in and out. So, Hoping to make a much longer trip soon and spend awesome time with them all, as well as some incredible people I met.

Since it's cramped in the plane, and a bit difficult to write, I'll give you a review in pics while I have a gin and tonic, or two, and chill.

Never enough Brat time!
New fam, and old fam

Me and Eric
Me and Dawn
Have never seen my brother look so happy, and the get back whip....



Dawn has the most beautiful smile!

My brother in a kilt? That was fun!


Cake time
Look at her smile!   
My middle brother
Tina and me





Frank and me
I was good
1858 New Army
I wonder if Richard would notice if I took it?
Here they are, minus Michael, Frank, Me, Konni, Rose, Richard, and Harley!

7 comments:

MarkD60 June 10, 2014 at 6:10 AM  

Looks like you had a good time, and that the trip wasn't long enough!

The Bipolar Diva June 10, 2014 at 2:36 PM  

It was a wonderful trip! No, not long enough at all! Going to be going back soon, I hope!

Unknown June 10, 2014 at 5:21 PM  

Looks like a fun trip to see people you love and adore! I hope you had an extra Whataburger for me, I miss that place so much! And omg their "fancy ketchup"!!

You have sounded so happy and excited for some time now! Good for you - lasso the moon!!!!!!!!

The Bipolar Diva June 10, 2014 at 5:48 PM  

Kansas, the first stop I made was as Whataburgr!!

Unknown June 11, 2014 at 2:37 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Bipolar Diva June 12, 2014 at 1:37 AM  

it was an incredible time! thank you!!

Unknown July 14, 2014 at 4:56 PM  

those glasses are killin me, yeah for sure. The "brat" girl is hotttt too. Looks and sounds like fun fun fun. Good stuff.

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP