Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

Change of Plans

Friday, June 13, 2014


I've recently been alluding to an incredible project I'm currently working on with a magnificent team.  This project will bring huge changes to my life and the lives of all involved.

We were going to announce it publicly in the very near future. However, after an executive meeting yesterday, my partner and I have come to the decision to delay the public announcement for a short time.

This project is going to be much more spectacular than we had originally planned, and we are incredibly excited. My partner and I have been intensely working on all that is involved, and we don't want to overlook even the smallest detail.

As of now, we're well under way, with so much accomplished, but we hit a bit of a snag, that actually may be a tremendous advantage in our endeavor. 

So be patient, we want this release to be perfect in every way, and are working day and night to accomplish our mission.

As of today, we're hard at work preparing our social media sites, with the intent to launch those as soon as we possibly can, and with that will come the official announcement. You know me, and I'm terribly impatient, that's where my partner is very good at bringing me back to focus on the task at hand.

I'm looking at the big picture, as is he, however, he somehow has the ability to, Lord know how, to bring me back to the here and now.

Just know, I want to take you on this journey with us, and a journey it will be.

Impatiently waiting,


4 comments:

Furry Bottoms June 13, 2014 at 1:56 PM  

Dammit!!! But for you, yes, I will be patience.

Susie - Walking Butterfly June 14, 2014 at 9:53 PM  

In the meantime...you are making us crazy!!! Good luck nd blessings on your plans!

The Bipolar Diva June 15, 2014 at 1:46 AM  

ok, hints, travel, motorcycles, premier, new job, new company, new title, working my butt off!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP