Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

Sometimes The Best Start With No Beginning

Friday, November 29, 2013


Well, maybe there is a beginning, one of feeling the need to write. I never know where those times will lead me, but have found that many times they are my best source of therapy.

My feelings this week have run the full spectrum. I've experienced colors unable to be seen by others, those that can only felt by the soul.

I've searched words, memories, and thoughts. I've looked forward, behind, and carried the weight of the presence.

Few answers have come, only more questions, more thoughts, and even more colors, There have been smiles, laughter, and tears, realizations, pain, and joy.

I've found real friendships, and seen the true, bitter, characters of others. The truest of friends, and family, are the ones that know the entirety of situations and have no gaps to fill in or imagine. The bitterness, and lack of character, has come from those with very little knowledge of the truth, other than the one they've formulated, those with no first hand knowledge, only speculation and the darkness of their own souls.

So, I guess, in retrospect, I have no need in my life for those that choose to spin tales with their tongues wagging, and their "truths" with eyes wide shut.

Peace Out,

6 comments:

Empty Nester November 30, 2013 at 8:13 AM  

None of us have a need for those people in our lives. Though I suppose they do make us aware of lessons we need to learn. What's really difficult is when you live with someone like that. UGH.

The Bipolar Diva November 30, 2013 at 4:41 PM  

I think it makes them feel better to take out their void of character and understanding, empathy and compassion on some one they know is stronger than they. They can come at me all they want, but they'll still be without truth. You are very right, there is no need for those such as them in our lives, in any way.

Red Shoes November 30, 2013 at 6:54 PM  

There will always be those that think they know us better than we do... or are ready to pass judgement on others.

I do think it hurts the worst coming from those you know... or thought you knew...

Time fixes just about everything, dear...

~shoes~

The Bipolar Diva November 30, 2013 at 10:35 PM  

Thank you for your encouragement!
I must have been in a haze, or needed to let something out when I wrote that, because, with, or without, them...my life will rock on!!

XOXO Diva

Outcast December 1, 2013 at 4:41 AM  

I know that you've been in a really bad place recently Diva, and your entire life for sure. If talking about it helps then talk all you can, sorry things are so bad.

Red Shoes December 1, 2013 at 11:24 AM  

Yes, dear... it WILL rock on!!!

And forward!!!

~shoes~

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP