Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

Just To Get My Mind Off Of It

Saturday, May 26, 2012

 Stolen from Sunday Stealing

1. Have you ever peed your pants as an adult? I can confidently say no thanks to Dr. Drake.

 2. Who do you have a celebrity crush on now? Johnny Depp always

 3. Would you date someone you met online? I've met people that I've met online

 4. Do you wear underwear always? well of course not

 5. Do you hate yourself at times? I've hated things I've done at times

 7. Do you like dirty movies? You mean like the DVDs that are covered with sticky paw prints?

8. Could you believe Josha Ledet was voted off Idol? who?

9. When was the last time that you bought a car? That would be December 2007

10. Have you ever been camping? Do I look like I'd camp? Truth is I wouldn't be able to get off of the ground.

11. How many times a day do you go on facebook? how many hours in a day again?

 12. What was the last movie you saw in a theater? probably RED

13. Have you ever worried that you'd cut off a limb? I'm pretty sure I still have all mine.

14. Where did you get your last email from? that's a silly question. my computer

15. Favorite website? The Bipolar Diva...duh

16. Are you down with ghetto? I'll slap that shit off my kids faster than they could blink

 17. Will the world end in fire or ice? I guess Ice, that would mean the glass of gin is empty

18. Do you believe in the afterlife? yeppers

19. Would you be upset if facebook stopped working? but of course

20. How did you start your blog? one thought at a time

21. Have you felt that life is like being on a roller coaster? are you kidding? I sell tickets

22. Favorite year so far? 1991

23. Do you consider yourself religious? not religious, faithful

24. How do you dress to impress? depends. Am I on the Harley, out on the town or at Starbucks? on the bike it would have to be leathers, on the town would be short dresses and stilettos, and at Starbucks.....eh, jeans?

25. Have you ever been to Connecticut? no I have not

26. Do you eat sushi? I love it!

27. Would you smoke pot providing there was no risk or driving involved? where did it come from?

28. What do you think of Idol Winner Phillip Phillips?? who?

29. Do you believe that animals have souls? have you ever looked into the eyes of a gorilla? that pretty much answers it.

30. Who did you last talk to? Share, if you dare. boring. to my husband about a check from a client

31. What is one thing that always annoys you? rudeness and the scraping of teeth on a fork

32. Do you believe in a higher being? yes

 33. Have you ever fallen in love with a neighbor? eh, not

 34. Any plans for this weekend? leaving to drive to Texas in the morning for two and a half weeks

35. Would you like to rule your country, if you could? I rule my household, that's enough for me

36. Do you like watching films about the nature of animals? I find them incredibly boring

 37. What's the difference between lust and/or lust? somehow I think this question was written incorrectly

38. Do you have a soul? the last time I checked

 39. One best friend or many good friends? I have one best friend and lots of good friends

40. Do you believe in spontaneous combustion? I've wished for it at times.

 

8 comments:

middle child May 26, 2012 at 2:31 PM  

Awesome answers! When I first saw this post pop up, I thought the title was "Just to get this off my chest" or something. I often read things wrong. All I could think of was that it would take you a very long time to get everything off YOUR chest.

The Bipolar Diva May 26, 2012 at 3:56 PM  

thanks :)
no, i just have so much to do before leaving for Texas tomorrow I needed a break from packing, invoicing. I was also trying to get my mind off of being so sleepy. I woke up at 3:45 this morning....UGH!

Karen Mortensen May 26, 2012 at 7:10 PM  

Good answers. I am glad I am not the only one who doesn't know about American Idol. Have fun in Texas.

Unknown May 26, 2012 at 7:25 PM  

So is it wrong if I have wished for others to spontaneously combust?? I mean seriously has anyone ever just pushed you there.. oh wait of course.. anyway and you give them the glare that Drew Barrymore gave in Firestarted. Umm yeah maybe a few times.

Outcast May 27, 2012 at 3:56 AM  

Great answers Diva, I'm definitely down with the ghetto too haha! Enjoy Texas as well.

lotta joy May 27, 2012 at 9:43 AM  

I'm here from Snow's blog. I hope you survive the heat in Texas and I read your answers with a smile. Except for the 'soul' part, I was answering with you!

I am Harriet May 27, 2012 at 1:13 PM  

I hear ya on the household ruling thing.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/05/do-you-believe-in-spontaneous-combustion/

Pat May 27, 2012 at 5:58 PM  

Some interesting questions, some weird questions, but ALL interesting answers! Have a great weekend and a safe trip!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP