Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

I Know I Said I Would

Thursday, December 23, 2010

I said I'd finish Mary by the weekend. Fail on my part. I will finish her I promise, soon. Then I have another epic tale that you won't freaking believe. I wouldn't believe it had it not happened to me. Like most of my life I guess.

I've been busy with Diva stuff, ya know, massages, pedicures and shopping. Then there was the massive wrapping of presents for the creatures that abide in my home, and the ones that live 10 minutes from me. I've also been able to sneak in some shopping from me. I think I'll wrap the stuff I got for myself, stick it under the tree from Santa. Who's going to say anything about it at that point? How do you think I got my Louis Vuitton luggage set? Score one for the Diva!

I'm actually excited for tomorrow.  Tomorrow will be a day of making fudge, picking up the Christmas cake, and lots of fun tomorrow night. Oh, and I have my cute little mistletoe headband so hopefully I'll be getting lots of kisses from all of the group! Well, maybe not all of them.

In other Diva news, I feel good. As a matter of fact I feel great. That's a feeling that I thought I'd lost to medication and other nuisances in my life. I always worry feeling wonderful is the beginning of mania, but you know what? I miss mania so what the hell, I'm going to roll with it. I'm going to believe that it's the new medication finally taking hold.

There have been a lot of armed robberies going on all around the shopping centers so I've been carrying my .38 on my hip instead of my purse. That's freaked out a person or two, but I'm not taking any chances. Take my credit cards, I don't care.....but don't touch the Louis or my car!

Speaking of my car, you remember the "woman" whose heathen spawn of satan kid-like creature threw her car door open, dented my car then walked away? The police tracked her down. I'm getting my car repaired Monday. Yea me!

I know I've been a slacker on the blog front, both reading and writing. You have to forgive me, it's that time of year and I have a crap load of kids. Can't wait to get back to my normal schedule! 

24 comments:

Unknown December 23, 2010 at 10:54 AM  

Every year my dad buy himself gifts. Then he wraps them, writes TO BILL, FROM BILL on them and puts em under the tree. :)

Mrs. Indecisive December 23, 2010 at 10:57 AM  

Everyone is busy this time of year, no harm no foul! I think it's nifty you're carrying your gun around. Pretty bad ass if you ask me!

Rob-bear December 23, 2010 at 11:30 AM  

This is all sounding so terribly positive!

So what's wrong with this picture? (Just kidding!)

Hope you have a truly grand Christmas.

Unknown December 23, 2010 at 12:42 PM  

You and me both Teri...Glad your feeling great! Hope it continues in that direction and that you have more Great days than not. Merry Christmas and enjoy every second of it! Angie

Nolie December 23, 2010 at 2:05 PM  

What kind of place are you living it for so many robberies and where people carry guns with them? Oh yeah.... Americans :P Yup you can visit me. I am not going to you anytime soon.

Don't worry about the slacking. We all are. It goes with the season. This is the time for shopping and family.

So glad to hear that you are feeling great and all upbeat and shit.

Merry Christmas Darling!

Monkey Man December 23, 2010 at 3:40 PM  

Very up beat! Good for you. Also, I love that fatassbitch and evilspawn felt the wrath of Karma. Yahoo.

Dazee Dreamer December 23, 2010 at 4:24 PM  

Nothing wrong with buying your own present.

I hope you have a really great christmas.

Anonymous,  December 23, 2010 at 4:47 PM  

i have not been able to either. i wish i could and i think i need a gun... but i dont think i will get robbed soon

Anonymous,  December 23, 2010 at 4:48 PM  

i need I GUN and more followers on my blog

The Bipolar Diva December 23, 2010 at 4:57 PM  

Jakob, you're TOO YOUNG for a gun!

Christy December 23, 2010 at 5:32 PM  

You aren't the only slacker these days. Oh well! We will probably be back with a vengeance.

The Queen December 23, 2010 at 6:58 PM  

I'll forgive you if you forgive me.. I'm reading as much as I have time,, but I don't always take the time to comment... I'll get back in the swing of it after Christmas..LOVE YA BITCH

Brenda Susan December 23, 2010 at 9:52 PM  

So happy to hear you sounding happy! Yay for meds!!
Hope you have a wonderful holiday with your family!

MarkD60 December 24, 2010 at 5:06 AM  

Happy Holidays! Look forward to hearing the rest of Mary, and the new story!

Cheeseboy December 24, 2010 at 1:28 PM  

I'd feel a whole lot safer if I could go shopping with you! Congrats about the car!

Classic NYer December 24, 2010 at 3:43 PM  

A happy diva is one of my guilty pleasures.

Snowbrush December 25, 2010 at 5:13 PM  

Wow, the cops actually gave a rip!!! Be glad you don't live in Eugene, my dear, or they would have had a good laugh at you for reporting anything less than a burglary, and they wouldn't have come to your house for that unless the burglar was still in it. Anyway, I'm so glad you're getting your car repaired at their expense.

I don't carry a gun anymore, but I do often carry pepper spray, especially when I'm walking Bonnie (I've had to use it twice on pitbulls). My thought is that I can probably stop an attacker about as efficiently (unless, of course, HE has a gun), and with less risk to people in the next block who might get hit if I missed or if the bullet went through him. Then, there is weight and hassle of a gun and the ever present threat of a lawsuit if I actually had to use one.

Happy Xmas, dear.

The Bipolar Diva December 25, 2010 at 6:41 PM  

Well guess it's a good thing I don't miss :)

Sandra December 26, 2010 at 9:49 PM  

Enjoyed the entire post, but most enjoyed reading that the police tracked down the person who dented your car door. Justice does prevail!

MarkD60 December 27, 2010 at 7:08 AM  

I received your email, thank you for the holiday greetings. Hope you had a fantastic Christmas!

Holly December 27, 2010 at 9:55 AM  

YAY that they found her! That's a RARE thing...

YAY for Santa knowing what YOU WANTED!! LOL!!

YAY for positive mania!! (When it's the irritable kind, it's not fun for anyone. My boys get a kick out of when I'm silly whacked...) *sigh*

... and YAY for protecting yourself. NO ONE will mess with YOU. ;D

I probably shouldn't have one... There's a couple people that if I were to encounter them while in that "irritable" mania... let's just say they might not come out too well... Hehehehe...

Happy New Year!!

brandy-son Zen master flash December 27, 2010 at 2:30 PM  

Glad to hear you're feeling good! Man, I need a diva day of pedicures and shopping even though I am spoiled enough - but still!!

Claudya Martinez January 3, 2011 at 8:34 PM  

Happy New Year, Beautiful!

I'm about to read the Mary post, but I'm eating so I want to wait until I'm done because you never know if I'll gag during those posts.

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP