Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

An Itty Bitty Break From Mary....Randomness

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I'm loving all the feedback I'm getting about the Mary saga. I'll continue it tomorrow, but tonight I needed a bit of a break from re-living her situation! Plus the Sons Of Anarchy has me all tense and I can't seem to form a thought.

Out of respect for Daisygirl I won't spill what happened, or my feelings about tonight's show. She can't watch it until tomorrow, so I'm biting my tongue, or, I guess, binding my fingers. Meanwhile I have a tension headache and have taken a valium and drank another Blue Moon. How in the world can I let a show get to me like that?

So here's some randomness of the happenings around here.

First there's the homecoming dance picture of my son and his girlfriend. Boring you say? Not so fast. This is Joshua, my son with autism, and he has a girlfriend! He went on a real "date." He's being accepted by at least some of the people in school and that's a HUGE deal! So here he is with his girlfriend, Kenzie.



Next I saw the doctor today and freaking passed out on the way in. I guess now they know I'm serious. She's baffled, of course, I mean who hasn't been lately? She said I was "tiny." Haha. that's kind of a funny description of a 5'12" chick with huge boobs, but I'll take it. More blood work. Should have results tomorrow or the next day.

I've lost more weight. Now it's pissing me off! I have hangers and hangers of $300 Rock and Republic, Citizen's For Humanity and Seven jeans that now are too freaking big and replacing them now isn't a good idea. Damn!

My daughter just had surgery and is down for at least 60, but probably 90 days.

I hate Christmas and it's next month.

And, drum roll please........I just joined the private gun club here! It has a private key lock, 10 fifty foot ranges, it's open 365 days a year and I can buy my own ammo. Buying your own ammo is a HUGE deal! At the public range you have to buy their ammo and it costs a fortune! I'm also signing up for the one on one classes to improve my skills, brush up on rapid and night firing, instinctive shooting and rapid reloading. I've been bored lately and this will be just the thing I need to liven things up a bit.

Also I was just given this cool award from The Enigmatic, Masked Blogger. She thinks I rock and I know she does!


Now I am to list seven things about myself. Hmmmm, that will be a trick, I mean, you guys know it all, almost. There are those lucky few that know EVERYTHING!

1. When my dad was a corporate pilot he would take us up in the private jets. You haven't lived until you've done rolls in a Lear Jet....yeah right. I puked. He also called Lear Jets "Tinker Toys" and "starter planes for those that thought they had money."

2. I love catfish, especially deep fried, and I LOVE their tails and fins....yum, yum!

3. The only foods I REALLY hate are beets and sauerkraut.

4. I have headaches a lot these days and I'm tired of them.

5. I think I found a new psychiatrist.

6. I believe that the American Constitution is sacred.

7. I had a dream about Obama last night. I won't tell you about it since it creeped me out.

If there are typos in here, just remember the valium and Blue Moon.

Leaving big lip prints right on your foreheads!

25 comments:

Many HUGS. ~Pop Pop~ November 17, 2010 at 12:06 AM  

My congratulations to Joshua! She is adorable-so pretty!

Do we need to provide you with a helmet for walking now? Or is this an attempt to get me to move up there and be your chauffeur?

Already told you earlier, but I will again.....my entire back yard is a shooting range, all calibers. And you HAVE to buy your own ammo here, cause I ain't selling anything!

And I will call you to give you some hints, tips and tricks we used when I was on the Rifle and Pistol team while in the military. Good ways to improve and practice with.

Again, luv and HUGS!

Many HUGS. ~Pop Pop~ November 17, 2010 at 12:07 AM  

Damn! Got so distracted by the legs, I forgot to mention how handsome Joshua looks! Reckon I'm the blonde now. You must be so proud!

Hazel from Hazel Loves Design November 17, 2010 at 12:12 AM  

Doesn't your son look absolutely gorgeous all dolled up and out and about with his girlfriend! My you must be oh so proud!!

:) Hazel
Hazel Loves Design

Karyn November 17, 2010 at 1:06 AM  

Oh Teri, I am so happy for Joshua. He is a sweetheart- I loved talking to him during my visit- he is so bright and insightful- I am glad he is reaching out and people are accepting him! Please give him a big hug for me....

The Blogger Formerly Known As November 17, 2010 at 4:06 AM  

Absolutely, I think you rock, Teri :)

And, I know just what you mean, I hate Christmas too. I keep telling myself, it’ll soon be over.
The enigmatic, masked blogger

Rob-bear November 17, 2010 at 4:19 AM  

Great news about Joshua!

Not so great news about you. (Passing out on the way into see the doc? That's serious!) Or your daughter. Hope you both heal quickly. Though in your case, it's been a long haul.

And what of the quotation that, "You can never be too thin or too rich." Doesn't work for you, you say? Don't worry about the clothes.

Signed up at a gun club. How much more American can you be than that?

And your dad was a commercial pilot, too?

Oh yeah; what's a Blue Moon? (I've heard of them before, but not the kind you could drink.)

Furry Bottoms November 17, 2010 at 5:59 AM  

I have got to check this Sons of Anarchy out! Ive seen the commercials but I've yet to catch a show. It seems elusive... when I try to find it I cannot. But everybody else can! Arugh.

Your son is looking good!

Now what on earth is going on. Is it the new combination of pills you're taking thats making you so sick? You know, the pill to counter the side effects of the main medication and all that doo la? You've got to stop shrinking. I want you around for a lonnnnnnng time. Smooches!

Dazee Dreamer November 17, 2010 at 7:11 AM  

What a good looking boy he is. I think that is awesome.

I hope that they find out what is making you pass out.

Jennifer Perry November 17, 2010 at 7:32 AM  

You are my inspiration, BiPolar Diva, all 5' 12" and big bosoms of you!

Gucci Mama November 17, 2010 at 8:20 AM  

I love that your son has a girlfriend; that is awesome! He's so handsome, by the way. ;-)

I hope you get some answers soon. I hate this "we don't know" bullshit from the doctors.

Erica November 17, 2010 at 9:08 AM  

Yea for your son! That is a huge deal! They look so happy!

http://morethansurvivingbipolar.blogspot.com/

Monkey Man November 17, 2010 at 12:58 PM  

Very cool for Joshua. That is a HUGE deal. As for you, young lady, best take care of yourself. You have us (me) worried about you and your health.

The Bipolar Diva November 17, 2010 at 2:37 PM  

Yeah guys, it's been a long, rocky road with Joshua. We see a glimmer of hope. We'll probably have to have conservatorship over him for awhile. He, for the most part, has his violent rages under control. Fingers crossed!

Mimi November 17, 2010 at 3:21 PM  

I love your son's pic!

Now I'm off to take a valium, power of suggestion, lol!

Hugs & love,
Mimi

Classic NYer November 17, 2010 at 7:52 PM  

She's a cutie pie, too! Wow... go Joshua!

Unknown November 17, 2010 at 10:59 PM  

That is so awesome for Josh. Being accepted is something people take for granted. Knowing your accepted by someone, even one person, can make all the difference in the world, especially to someone special like your son. He's a handsome young man though--that helps! Not funny, but really it kind of is.

Hoping the dr's can figure out what the fuck is wrong with you??? It sucks when there are no answers. I wish House was real, I'd totally let Hugh Laury scourage all over my bod to find out what the fuck is wrong with me. Oh wait, this isn't about me, its about you...got sidetracked thinking about Dr. House.

Beets suck and sauerkraut is only good on reubens that are salty salty. Um, how invigorating it must be to shoot those guns. I'd probably kill someone if I had a gun...not really(ok really).

Christmas sucks ass--I hate this time of year when its all about how much money you can spend to play keeping up with the Joneses. Well, fuck I'm not the Jones's. I'm the middle class hickville folk that live in the armpit of Illinois. Ok, rambling complete. Always love your writes and come on....WHAT ABOUT MARY?

The Bipolar Diva November 17, 2010 at 11:06 PM  

Hopefully Mary will be back in full force tomorrow. Too damned many doctor appointments for me these past few days! But she will be back!

MarkD60 November 18, 2010 at 4:05 AM  

I keep coming back for the Mary stories...

I didn't go to homecoming in High School...

MarkD60 November 18, 2010 at 4:07 AM  

PS I love beets and sauerkraut, I hate only brussels sprouts

Anonymous,  November 18, 2010 at 8:52 AM  

Your son and his girlfriend are soooo cute!! I'm so glad he's finding acceptance...it shouldn't even be a concern..but kids can be such cock holsters...grrrr.

Not sure what all has been going on with your medical problems, but I kept passing out and had a double ear infection...You need to start eating more girlie!

Sending speedy recovery vibes to your daughter.

A gun club?! I'm down...I want in on that!

A dream about Obama...now that is skurry!

XO

Anonymous,  November 18, 2010 at 9:45 AM  

nice i like your post!
Following you bro!

Pat November 18, 2010 at 4:38 PM  

Congrats on the award.

Call me crazy, but isn't 5' 12" really 6 FEET tall?

Hope you feel better soon.

You soon looks so cute all dressed up!

Sandra November 18, 2010 at 9:38 PM  

Very cute couple!
As for you, well, if passing out in the doc's office doesn't get you fast service, nothing will.
What is going on???

Cheeseboy November 18, 2010 at 10:11 PM  

You hate Christmas? Do you hate Disneyland and ice cream too?

Your son looks great at the dance. Great picture.

So often I go to the doctor and they say nothing is wrong. I so wish I actually threw up or passed out in front of them, just to prove them wrong.

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP