Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

Not My Words, But They Say It All

Monday, March 31, 2014

I read this while scrolling through Facebook this afternoon. It was on the page, "Bruised, But Not Broken."

The reason I'm posting it is that people are ignorant, they turn their heads, the DON'T ATTEMPT TO UNDERSTAND. They get angry, they see us as weak, what they fail to realize is the pain and the complete spiral that takes over. It's not manufactured, it's triggered. What they fail to realize, it that, more than likely, we're much stronger for fighting a very difficult fight. 


"Sharing again for people on different time zones. Don't be ashamed of who you are or how you feel
Feeling suicidal. LOVE that everyone HATES to hear that. love that its sooo ignored and frowned upon, even now. 

If someone FEELS suicidal, then they are QUITE CLEARLY hurting beyond belief.........Do you know the STRENGTH it takes to admit that when its true? People are far too judgemental regarding what they do not understand. 

Life is a gift. Suicidal people are very aware of as a matter of fact......... it feel's like a curse. 

People ARE HURTING EVERYWHERE for THOUSANDS of reasons..and to be quite honest, a MASSIVE number of them are battling the pain another HUMAN caused them. And, then, their pain is being brushed under a carpet somewhere, the world OBLIVIOUS to the truth in front of their eyes. 

Well here's a WAKE UP call..for people that disrespect depression and all that it is..FAR more people than you could believe, feel SUICIDAL. I am NOT afraid of that word. And i am not afraid to admit that being Borderline suffocates me with this emotion. 

It doesn't mean I'm going to kill myself. It doesn't mean i am craving attention. It means i am asking for help. That i am SO hurt (usually from the people we love most), and SO lost that I know not what to do. 

And that's the biggest problem, I hear, and feel, the millions of voices, thoughts and tears that humanity on a whole, seems not to hear at all. Well i want everyone on this page to know that it is OK to admit those feelings here. Feel them. Don't act on them..OBVIOUSLY. But let me know, 'cause then you'll know you're not alone and regardless of other peoples perceptions..I hear you, I feel you, i see you, i accept you and i respect you. Don't be afraid of your emotions, just remember, like waves, they will come and go.. "

Bruised °•♡*


I'm not suicidal, I was. I was determined, I had a plan, I was ready. The only two times in my life I was determined and ready were in the last year. My life was turned upside down, and was based on my failing to realize that not everyone speaks the truth. Is that a failure on my part? Yeah, I take full responsibility.


 

5 comments:

Rob-bear April 1, 2014 at 1:23 PM  

Blessings and Bear hugs, as always!

Anonymous,  April 2, 2014 at 1:03 PM  

Hey hun i totally understand what you are saying and I know it cz i have been there, people just dont get it. i have recently been diagnosed with bipolar type I and BD personality disorder. Hope will b as strong as u r

♡Molly♡ April 3, 2014 at 11:02 AM  

Hi Teri, even though I've never met you in person & only "know" you from your blog. I respect you more then I can even explain. You're such a open book & that is a damn good trait to have. Speaking of book...you should really write one...seriously. I deal w/ depression & not all people understand why we feel the way we do & how our moods can be so up & down. I didn't not chose to have depression in my life, but it is who I am & people can love me for who I am or they can take a damn hike😏 Hugs girl❤️

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP