Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

Was Supossed To Be About Hot Pee....

Monday, May 13, 2013

Mama Diva, A Bipolar Princess, and my baby Madeleine
But tonight my mind is too scattered, to scrambled and too stressed to write the promised story of holding a jar containing hot pee.

Yes, there is a story there, a pretty damned good one at that.

But tonight I will leave you with this.

I'm going to direct you to a blog called A Bipolar Princess, my first borne, and unfortunately has faced and endured more than many have ever endured.

She's going through a very trying time now with some very ugly things going on and she is handling them pretty well.

But this post of her's is about me, her mom, the genetic connection the defective gene decided to travel. Unfortunately her's is worse than mine, and she struggles from time to time.

But in the comment section of this post I had to set her straight. And let her know I can damn well drink a hot latte any freaking way I want to. I'm 51 after all.

So, go, read, and realize how much she means to me, and I to her, even though we've have our differences. So, please go give a girl that has been through several lifetimes of tragedy packed into a short 31 years a little encouragement. Just click here and give her some love when she needs it most, She has some behind the scenes major changes in her life right now and needs a friend that really cares. Give her a like to, please encourage her.

She needs encouragement. I think everyone knows her dad, my husband was in a severe accident April 27 and life flighted to OHSU and admitted to the ICU.

He's home now with serious injuries.

So go visit these two pages.

The first one is about my relationship with my daughter, or rather hers with me.....and yes, she has called me many horrible names, and I think I remember a mouth slap a time or two that kept her in line for a while anyway.

The other is a plea for my incredible, faithful husband. He has worked endlessly to provide for our large family and ahs taken nothing for himself. He's unselfish, giving, compassionate, emotional (he cries at the most benign of TV commercials). He cried yesterday when his barber came to the house and cut his hair, gave him a strait razor shave, flowers and a card and would not accept any money.

Jeff broke down sobbing and convulsing at the generosity of this man.  Jeff has given his entire life to others, now, his daughter and friends have put a fundraiser together for him. He's down, and he's down bad.

His site can be found here. If you can donate, it would be awesome, if your can share by FB or twitter, it would be awesome, and if your could share his story, especially if you're a biker, I'll love you forever. Like I said he's loyal to a fault, and has always been there for others, now he needs some help.


 a very, heavily medicated, kiss, or maybe a thought of a kiss...Love you ALL.

xoxo


 

4 comments:

Outcast May 13, 2013 at 9:18 AM  

My heart broke reading her post Diva, it absolutely broke. I'm so sorry that she has had such horrendous things in her life happen to her such as the psychosis and the bipolar but at least she has a mother who loves her so very much and the feeling is mutual! I'm following her blog now.

Karli May 14, 2013 at 1:40 PM  

I love you, Mom.

Your blog posts don't show in my news feed anymore. please post them to my timeline if the Ambien concurs. lol <3

The Bipolar Diva May 14, 2013 at 9:53 PM  

then copy the url and go to where you manage the blogs you read and paste the URL into the "Add" box :)

The Bipolar Diva May 14, 2013 at 9:54 PM  

Thanks Yeamie. She's been through so much in her short life that I have no idea how she's gotten through it all. She can use your friendship, You are always so encouraging. Love, Diva

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP