Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

But I Don't Have To Go!

Saturday, May 18, 2013






Jeff: "I'm SO tired. I can't sleep because of the pain."


Me: "Then take the pain meds the doc told you to take.

Jeff: "They make me loopy."

 Me: "So, you'll be asleep."

Jeff: "I'm so tired and can't sleep."

Me: "So take an Ambien."

Jeff: "What if I have to pee?"

Me: "Then go now before you go to sleep."

Jeff: "I don't have to go now."

Me: "I don't see any pee in the jar. When was the last time you went?"

Jeff: "Oh, several hours ago."

Me: "You don't think you have to go because the pain meds might be masking the feeling."

Jeff: "I don't have to go."

Me: "Fine, then take the Ambien and pee in the bed."

Jeff: "FINE! I'll try to go!"

Me: "Good idea."

Jeff: "Hand me the jar."

Me: "Here."

Me:"Well?"

Jeff: "Be quiet. I'm trying to concentrate."

Me: "Whatever. Just go."

Jeff: "I am."

Me: "Good."

Several minutes pass..........

Me: "Are you finished yet?"

Jeff: "Not yet."

Me: "So I guess you did have to go?"

Jeff: "Be quiet"

Jeff: "OK, here's the jar."

Me: "Gross! It's hot, AND full!"

Jeff: "You're a baby!"

Me: "And you would have peed in your bed! Take your Ambien and go to sleep!"

Jeff: "You win."

Me: "I know."

Jeff: "Goodnight."

Me: "Goodnight, oh, and take your glasses off before the Ambien sets in."

Jeff: "Shut up and go to bed!"

Me: "Nikki, take your dad's glasses off before you go to bed."

Nikki: "Hahahahaha!"


 Go visit his site, give some love, tweet it, FB it, share it. Please?

Much love and appreciation,

XOXO


 

5 comments:

MarkD60 May 19, 2013 at 5:38 AM  

If you have to be in the hospital, it's nice to have someone who wants to take care of you.
Thanks.

Outcast May 19, 2013 at 6:19 AM  

I love how you can still find humour in the situation despite it's seriousness Diva. This has been a tough situation but Jeff is a fighter as I've said before, he can do this!

UncleGlen May 19, 2013 at 12:45 PM  

Even with all that's going on, you are still funny....

The Queen June 16, 2013 at 3:48 PM  

Dear Jeff. I laughed so hard I peed. Great post Diva..

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP