Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

5150 And The Spider

Monday, November 21, 2011

You know I love spider stories, Lord knows I have my own, this is one I couldn't help but tell you.

Remember my friend 5150? He's a hardcore biker, general contractor, all around tough guy, really tough guy? He posted a status on Facebook the other day that made me laugh until I cried.



You see, no one messes with 5150, no one. He'll hand you your back side before you even know it's missing. That's the kind of guy my friend is.



In his status he perfectly captured the moment. I can just see him now. He was standing at the job site with his employees all around. He was on a phone call and saw a spider web. He reaches for his Stanley tape measure and began to poke at the web.



In no time flat he was confronted with a foe that he couldn't handle, the aggressive spider whose home he was messin' with.

His status read something like this:

"When you're standing around the job site, with all of your employees watching, and you're talking on the phone, don't poke a spider web with a 6' Stanley tape measure. In less than a second a HUGE spider can run down the tape measure and up your arm making you squeeeeel and jump like a little girl....just sayin..."

I'm laughing now imagining the spider dance in my head and 5150 squeeeeeeling and jumping around like a three year old girl!

Love ya 5150!

18 comments:

Unknown November 21, 2011 at 4:11 PM  

BWHAHAHAH yeah that kind of kills the big tough guy image in a nanosecond doesn't it.. Ya know the spiders outside don't bother me but when they try to relocate to my house I have issues..serious issues.

The Bipolar Diva November 21, 2011 at 4:19 PM  

I know, I'm still laughing at the thought of it.

Anonymous,  November 21, 2011 at 4:34 PM  

Sounds like my hubby...he'll squeal like a girl when confronted with a tiny spider. What is it about spiders & macho men?

My Mercurial Nature November 21, 2011 at 7:45 PM  

I probably would've run around as though my arm was on fire. That said, I love to see a big tough guy melt down like a little girl. Nothing is quite that funny!

myinnerchick.com November 21, 2011 at 8:35 PM  

Fabululous.

I just love a tough guy that can squeal like a girl!! :))

W.C.Camp November 21, 2011 at 10:54 PM  

Hmmm gives me a great idea of how to effectively deal with those UC Davis protesters in an environmentally sensitive way since apparently pepper spray is somehow inhumane and brutal? W.C.C.

Liz Mays November 22, 2011 at 9:23 AM  

Ya gotta love it when the tough ones show their softer side. ;) Too funny!

Cloudia November 22, 2011 at 1:11 PM  

L O L !



Aloha from Honolulu

Comfort Spiral

> < } } ( ° >

><}}(°>

< ° ) } } > <

MarkD60 November 26, 2011 at 3:33 PM  

I don't like spiders, my wife doesn't like frogs.

Saracide December 2, 2011 at 1:01 PM  

HAHA! Eff that, I hate spiders too!

Phil December 2, 2011 at 8:20 PM  

Now that one had me laughing my ass off! Still laughing in fact. Unless of course if 5150 is reading this comment and isn't amused, because well... oh who am I kidding? I'd be laughing my ass off while he's kicking my ass...

Thanks for the laugh! :)

UncleGlen January 2, 2013 at 5:13 PM  

LMAO!! Yeah that is a visual! hahaha

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP