Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

He Got My Mind Off Of It

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Several days ago I was stung a gazillion times by swarm of aggressive wasps that pretty much put my ass out of commission for several days.

I'll write about that when the swelling is gone from my hands and typing will be easier. This is the first day I felt better so I grabbed the kid, stuck him on the back of my pink Harley and off we went.

The kid really wanted to go so he made mommy poached eggs and pancakes

 

Ready to roll

"Hey, it's a Harley."

This is more the kid's speed right now

He'll be riding ONE day

"What? You actually let me wear a little kid's helmet?" 






Ok folks time for steroids, lidocaine, ice, and feet up.

Later, xoxoxo

7 comments:

Susie - Walking Butterfly August 8, 2015 at 7:20 PM  

Oh no! Wasps, they are my arch enemy in this new house. We had 4 nest in the eves of this house when we moved in and I got so paranoid every time I opened a door, it was awful. There are fewer this year but there is always at least 2 or 3 around my pool every day. Hate them!! so sorry, you are living my nightmare!

The Bipolar Diva August 8, 2015 at 7:32 PM  

Susie, I never knew I was allergic to them. I'm so swollen I haven't been able to wear shoes for days. the entire right side of my body is covered, as is my left hand. The pain was the worst pain ever. Docs said my system was going into shock....who knew. My boyfriend did a home remedy on them all until I could get into the doctor. Many shots, steroids, lidocaine patches, and loopiness later, I'm healing, still pretty badly swollen, but better. Take cover!! Love you!

Unknown August 8, 2015 at 10:36 PM  

Hope you heal fast! Ouch! Fun with Son's! Teach him to ride!

The Bipolar Diva August 8, 2015 at 10:38 PM  

thank you!! It was SO much fun out with him today. Most young men wouldn't dare ride with their mom on a white and pink Harley! lol

UncleGlen August 9, 2015 at 10:58 AM  

Looks like you guys had a great time MOM!

The Bipolar Diva August 9, 2015 at 1:10 PM  

we had s much fun. I cannot believe the difference in him now that he's not under the oppression he had been under fro far too long. He appears to be thriving. He no longer seems like an angry, broken child. Proud to call him my son.. :)

Kristy August 12, 2015 at 3:53 AM  

Such wonderful pics. Im glad you have him back in your life :)

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP